Jungle hatchie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love that pair Colin, stunning.

thanks Hayden and yes mate I do :D some of the others though are equally stunning animals.
I just hope they settle in and will breed this season. I got them on the fly, and imo a little under conditioned for breeding so had to feed them up quickly and now cooling them, so I have fingers crossed.

holback female from apollo (SXR aphrodite line) x athena (SXR venus line)

dsc02098-1-holdback-female-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16104.jpg

dsc02101-holdback-female-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16105.jpg

dsc02103-holdback-female-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16106.jpg

dsc02104-holdback-female-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16107.jpg

and another holback female from apollo (SXR aphrodite line) x athena (SXR venus line)

dsc02105-holdback-female-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16108.jpg

Those holdbacks are looking very nice Colin ...
How the hell do you decide on what goes and what stays ??

Those holdbacks are looking very nice Colin ...
How the hell do you decide on what goes and what stays ??

thanks brett.. that was a very hard decision..
whats staying are the holdbacks I've picked out (a few) and everything else has already been sold.

this female's staying with me :D

dsc02099-female-holdback-apollo-sxr-aphrodite-line-x-athena-sxr-venus-line-16111.jpg

Very nice Colin.

Is that first one the snake you showed me when i picked up the stripes?

Very nice Colin.

Is that first one the snake you showed me when i picked up the stripes?

thanks craig. the one I showed you that day is pictured in posts #125 and #128 and these are more recent pics.
Its really hard to capture the full yellow colour and they actually look better than the pics in the flesh.
The female in post #124 with the mad head pattern is also going to be an absolute ripper and I cant wait to breed her when shes old enough.
She's my favourite :D

holdback female from black male (krauss line) x sinestra (krauss line)

dsc02111-holdback-female-black-male-krauss-line-x-sinestra-krauss-line-16110.jpg

dsc02107-holdback-female-black-male-krauss-line-x-sinestra-krauss-line-16109.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldnt be able to select a couple to holdback when they look incredible like those ones,but unfortunately you have no choice,you cant keep everyone you breed,unless you had the room and plenty of rodents.If my male Tully Jungle turns out half as good as those,i will be happy.Such incredible Jungles at a young age,and they will even get better.Awesome animals Colin...

Spectacular jungles for there age Colin
if you do decide to move any of those hold backs
contact me

cheers
Roger

Spectacular jungles for there age Colin. if you do decide to move any of those hold backs contact me
cheers
Roger

thanks Roger :D yeah Im pretty pleased with the way they have turned out so far and are just getting better with age.
Im pretty sure Im keeping the few I kept for my own breeding projects but if anything changes you'll be the first person I contact.

Im hoping this seasons hatchies will be as good or better as the ones I bred this season. really hope that I can get a clutch from apollo x spiderwoman. She is a lot bigger and more robust now than when I bought her and seems to be more settled and relaxed so I hope that
I finally crack it with her.

And as apollo's mum (aphrodite) is suggested by morelia_morphs to be the grandmother of his spiderman and my spiderwoman.. this pairing should produce some nice looking animals if it comes off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back