Jungle hatchie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh! Are these the one's I'm selling myself for?!
Then I must say I'm considering :lol: jk jk

Ohh! Are these the one's I'm selling myself for?!
Then I must say I'm considering :lol: jk jk

:lol: thanks.
let me know (PM me) if your after one or a pair and from which clutch etc.

oh my goodness Colin theyre all nice !

Please post more pics when you have the time, its always nice to see beautiful jungles.

Why would you do that to me man?
That's just inconsiderate.....
I can't spend any money and you're flirting that stuff round!

Hates......:x

:lol: Stunning mate, high quality jungles there. Feel free to donate some to the "I can't spend any money due to not knowing whether I'll have work in the next month or not" fund. All donations must be sent to me, only high quality animals accepted.... :lol:

Congratulations Colin, they are fantastic animals. Can you post a picture of the black male you mention, unless I've missed him in the thread. Thanks

Congratulations Colin, they are fantastic animals. Can you post a picture of the black male you mention, unless I've missed him in the thread. Thanks

thanks. the black male jungle was at post # 8 pic number three.
but here he is again.

Attachments

• DSC00305.jpg
    DSC00305.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00824.jpg
    DSC00824.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 72
couple of random pics after their first shed.

Attachments

• DSC01391-1.jpg
    DSC01391-1.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 60
Stunning mate, particularly love that pattern on those first two pics. Damn fine jungle mate.

I'd be begging for that first one if I wasn't in such a bad position for work etc....

thanks disaster :lol: most of that clutch have some similar striping on them in varying degrees. and most look heaps more yellow than the pics show. you have to really see them in the flesh and on some the yellow is almost as bright as this smiley :D and thats after their first shed.. so Im hoping they will turn out not too shabby..

one from that clutch (father is the black male) actually is mostly black with just a few bits of yellow and has an almost black head.. hes small and hasn't shed or fed yet but should this week. will try and get a pic of him.

the apollo x athena clutch.. in my opinion will be pretty damn good by the looks of it too.. most have really good banding and should turn out high yellow by the looks of them and their parents and lineage..

Yeah mate, I can see these guys tunring out blinding yellow. Like looking at the sun.

Be interesting to see if you do get a black one or two from these. Both yours and Mark's animal look hyper, but I always suspected it's just a one off, nothing genetic. Having said that I'd absolutely love for it to be genetic hypermelanism.

Keep those piccies coming mate. If you have and left over and I have money again some time soon I'll be hitting you up for sure.

yes its a mystery with these black jungles. from what I understand they are relatively common in their range habitat but not in captivity.

whether they carry any gene for hyper or whatever I just dont know.. thats why I mated the father back to the daughter to see what I'd get and will try some of the holdbacks together or back to the father kind of thing to see if anything comes of it.

Best of luck Colin.
Some stunners amongst that lot for sure!
Cheers,
JungleRob

pic of the hatchie still hasn't shed with the mostly black head.
theres more black on his body than this pic shows..

few more pics

Attachments

• DSC01356.jpg
    DSC01356.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 61
That first one in post 32 Colin is definitely my favorite!!!

The rest will be crackers too by the looks of them!
Congrats mate, you've gotta be happy with them?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back