Just got home from the Castle hill expo!!! look what i bought!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got this little NT woma boy from Dolittle's... I am so in love with him!!!

I got so exited by the bargain prie I got him at that i forgot to ask how old he was, so ill have to chase some more details up later! lol.

P1060081.jpg

He is such a calm, lovely boy and Matilda doesnt what to let go of him!!!

P1060087.jpg

Still hoping that we win the GTP lucky door prize, but not holding my breath as there was s many people out there! As we were leaving there was hundreds of people coming in.

Nawww, he's gorgeous, I love their puppy dog eyes : )

i know hey!! when I first started looking at snakes, i thought they were the ugliest things, but they have really grown on me!!

aw, i was looking out for you but didnt know what you looked like, lol!!!

Did you buy anything??? I was so tempted to get some beardies, but dont have a spare enclosure atm, and couldnt afford both!!

I spent all of 20 mins there, picked up a few supplies but that's about it. The price of coffee scared me off too quickly.

Bought my albino darwin from Dolittle farms from one of these shows a couple of years ago. I also didn't get birth details, but they never got back to me either....even after spending $2500 on it at the time.

Last edited:
Yeah got woma also from camos , not much variety though, oh u wouldn't of missed me I brought 4 kids with me and Jeeeeeez I'll Neva do that again!!!!

Last edited:
wow- thats pretty slack customer service! I am stoked with my boy for $150 so who cares exactly when he was born, lol...

Yeah got woma also from camos , not much variety though, oh u wouldn't of missed me I brought 4 kids with me and Jesus christ I'll Neva do that again!!!!

Yeah Camos had some lovely animals. He's just round the corner from my place so luckily I can stop in there any time! I would have stayed longer, but Matilda was bored and i had spent my "allowance" so we called it quits!!!

OH i also bought some rats of wokka! lol

Dolittle had some cracking Diamonds!

They were cheap as too. pretty much all his stuff was make an offer!

They were cheap as too. pretty much all his stuff was make an offer!

yes, its a good thing i brought no money, and didn't transfer any money into my spending account.

Lol I'm not far from him either, I try to look out for ur pink sleeve we must have been in diff directions

hahhaha! well have to organise a catch up where there isnt so many people!! I even wore a leopard print dress for extra attention! lol!!!

Nah cant say I saw ya! i did start talking to one chik there with a tribe of kids cos I thought she may have been you, but obviously she wasnt!

About time you got a Woma, he is gorgeous & wow what a bargain.

Would love to be back closer to the city so we could attend these expos. Would have loved to go to the Scales & Tails one a few months ago.

About time you got a Woma, he is gorgeous & wow what a bargain.

Would love to be back closer to the city so we could attend these expos. Would have loved to go to the Scales & Tails one a few months ago.

HEHEHEHEHE! been waiting for you to get here!!! Knew youd be happy with my purchase!!

I still cant get over my bargain. I asked how much, he said, how much do you think they're worth, i said I know what they're worth, but I only have $150, he said sold and I nearly fell over!!! Hubby didnt even go mad when i get home (but that may be more to do with the hangover he has!)

LOL!! I can't believe it took you this long & you will be saying the same thing after you get to know him, you will want more! I wish our 2 would hurry up & grow/age so we can breed them but then hubby is worried I won't want to sell them, hehe.

I can't get over the price - didn't even break your budget - I thought getting my girl in August for $250 was a bargain.

At a guess I would say he is from last yrs clutch & they might have been clearing them out, making room. He is about the size of my girl & she is about 12 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back