Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
henry....doing your self proud with that new camera ;).....great pics but you can only get better :)....looks like you had a supurb time....
Cheers mate
Matt

Gee, with all those bird pics at the start I thought you may of been turning weird on us... too long in the bush.... but you came good at the end, great pics.

Cryptoblepharus megastictus will probably be slpit into several species. They are buggars to photograph, and this was the best i got. Unfortunately it's on a log instead of the usual rock.

If you keyed that out to Cryptoblepharus megastictus, then it probably is C. megastictus. The other Cryptoblepharus in the area is C. ruber, but I think that would have keyed out to C. plagiocephalus. This info is based on Paul Horner's review of the genus last year.

Stewart

Henry,

What an experience! The Kimberley would be a wonderful place to explore. You found a lots of interesting species. I enjoyed another pic of a Notaden.

You did well with the new camera and lenses -- very nice shots.

Regards,
David

Awesome mate, you got the hang of the tamron pretty bloody quick by the looks of things :D Thats a nice puncata, good colour and condition.

Love the waterhole shot, angled light brings out the colours so well.
Cheers
Jordan

Hey Henry,

The Suta punctata is damn nice.

That goanna shot just looks weird, the weirdest in-situ shot ive ever seen :|

Cheers,
Matt

Not bad at all ;)
Love the Boiga tongue shot, good to see some of the birds you get up there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back