Let's argue about terrorism! And do it in the right place

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the only one who has suggested eradicating all islamic peoples on 2 occasions now, not me, so dont put your own words in my mouth. And thanks for the explanation of what a terrorist is I really had no idea. :lol:

I thought as much parko mate, my pleasure. your words ~ the only way to stop Islamic militants is with a bullet, they dont care about peace. :D

I think that our overeducated members should start new thread about politics and leave this one to our steve.
Poor Parko, he should now better, avoid argumenting with Watso. LOL.
I hope he is not patronised to much :p
That was no win situation from begining.

That was no win situation from begining.

There was no "contest" from the beginning was there? I thought we were just expressing opinions freely, in a reasonably civil manner. :shock: Did you disagree wildly with what i said slatey? Your allowed you know, just as im allowed to agree or not on any thing, no?

I beleive that someone just recently was deleted from the forum for using bad language, R.I.P SOB (AKA S.Irwin) I dont want to go to your funneral :wink:

bad language has no place here oky doky :D

Admin comment : Absolutely! Which is why I'm going through this thread now, removing it!!

Ok, cool- I might have been out of line with the language, wont happen again. I can admit when I'm wrong, unlike some people...
{cough, adulthud, cough}

KrimenuL

touchy touchy settle down krimbude, no need to get shirty, I am sure threr are other forums that deal with anger management.....I have been there..lol

KrimenuL said:
Ok, cool- I might have been out of line with the language, wont happen again. I can admit when I'm wrong, unlike some people...
{cough, adulthud, cough}

KrimenuL

there is alot of button pushers here but I am learning to egnore them, its a great site apart from the argument :p

KrimenuL said:
Man, I'm not getting 'shirty', I just don't dont like adulthud.

PS. Youve really been to anger management? :D
Nar, :lol: just had aproblem with the putten pusher, but I got a grip on myself.....I think...lol

wattso said:
That was a great movie, "Anger management"-Jack nicolson and Adam Sandler! Anyone see it? hilarious. :D

I havent seen it but I Jack you wouldnt think he could pull of a funny but he does it well, and I have always liked Adam specially when he was in Saturday night live..... :p

Krimdude are you new to the site?

Yeah, surprisingly good performance from Jack , that one. I thought "About Schmidt" was a bit of a let down though. Adam is great, have you seen "Big daddy" or "Happy gilmour"? :D

wattso said:
Yeah, surprisingly good performance from Jack , that one. I thought "About Schmidt" was a bit of a let down though. Adam is great, have you seen "Big daddy" or "Happy gilmour"? :D

see them all and liked them all even about schmidt

Marc, why would you ask me if I'm new to the site? Am I that Transparent? Lol. Yes, I am. Why? :?

PS. Yes, I've seen all of the movies you mentioned, Wattso. I agree, About Schmidt was a bit of a let down. I really liked Big Daddy and Happy Gilmore, and although I've seen them many, many, many times, they stil seem to be funny. Have you seen The Waterboy?

KrimenuL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back