Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for that snakeman ill need to go and have a cold shower now man i wish we could import snakes

Wrasse, RB is a California Kingsnake.

Tom, those blue shots are fantastic. I've looked around here a bit and can't find any breeders yet in the USA. Any idea what the laws are for exporting them?

-Imp

imp far as i know they wont allow private snake keepers but a rich zoo might get away with it as i know kowalas went out to zoos love that snake of yours are going to get it a mate? and breed them?

Browns - what is it eating?
think its a pinkie with no legs
Yeah that's a pinky going down backwards which seems to happen more often than not so i nip the legs off when i get them straight from the freezer.Have had them try for up to an hour getting one down backwards with the legs and eventually give up and spit them out so snipping the legs off works a treat as you can see.

I'm not sure about breeding the cal king, Tom. At this point we are just planning to breed the Children's, anthills, Savus, and ball pythons. I picked up the kingsnake on a whim, and so far I prefer the personalities of our pythons. The king is a little musk machine. Even though I haven't seen any others quite like RB, with a black belly, it still isn't considered a very valuable snake. Technically he is a "banana" cal king, although he doesn't seem to have much yellow at all.

-Imp

I am impressed by the Blue shots, I haven't seen them blow up like that before.

yes wrasse does make the snake look a lot more im pressive just a threat thing they do they handle fairly well as adults but i think if you handled them to much it wouldnt be good for them as they are fairly high spirted snake far as snakes go

easy indy when youve got a snake that looks good and often sits still

Great looking blue GTS longtom. Those rat snakes are unreal.

yes as brouny would say she knocks your socks off every time you look at her just wish i had several more the same

So do I, that way you could sell some to me.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back