Lost adult BHP PLEASE HELP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure i have created mass hysteria in the Karana Downs area :s My neighbours are terrified. but they are all to scared to go near it if they find it, they all have my number and bryan from snake removals.

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at the mental picture that popped into my mind of your neighbours cowering indoors, shaking in terror.

I really hope your BHP turns up safe and sound.

Does your local radio station have a lost and found section? The radio peoples might even broad cast it cause its unusual!

I have a mate who found his lost coastal by getting a few bird hide boxes and putting a hot water bottle in one and those microwaveable packets that come in the box of fish when delivered to the pet shop, ( they are used to keep the fish warm) Then he placed a defrosted mouse in the box and left it for the afternoon, then reheated and left for the night. Then next day repete. Took him a couple of days but by day 3, sure enough, here is this beautiful coastal lookin pretty stoked on himself for proving he can survive in the wild.

oh yeah i forgot, he put a towl in there so his mate had something to coil under and retain heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back