Love the Glove?? No thanks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:p Oh dear oh me oh my(in mr MAGOO vioce) see all the hate this thread needs more loven,chops of fingers of glove says see ya can still feel snakes.I would like to add since when do snakes just bite the hands i wrap my self up in cotton wool as im a very delicate person.Me personally in words of the marrackville mauler endem errrrrrr I LOVE YAS ALL.I dont actually where the gloves but damn they are pretty all those bright colours to choose from,ok i do wear them but not to handle my reptiles. :p
P.S how bout the love to hate the glove party :lol:

all i know is that im having fun, i am creaing avitars and dissing the HTG peeps (all in fun cus i luv u guys) i think we need to agree to disagree on this topic. ooh btw...LTG rulz HTG droolz :wink:

i think a time will come when all Hate The Glovers will don the gloves, (and masks and body armour more then likely) and when that day comes, we Love The Glovers will be here to embrace you for using the glove after dissing it for so long.
One day my friends you will swallow your pride and join us. And boy are you gunna have to suck up that day!!!!!

DON'T HATE THE GLOVE........EMBRACE IT!

rotfpmsl
I am in the "Hate the glove" club,not the hate "love the glove club".
If I didn't know better seems like a raw nerve got hit,but fortunately I do know better.One day soon the "love the glove" club members will come to realise the error of their ways and throw out their gloves for good.
If all this bitterness doesn't stop this instant I will take my bat and ball and go home.So there neener neener neener :p

As an ardent hater of the 'Glove' - although I do wear mine when handling real 'Wild' snakes as you may see from my gallery. I have now successfully proved that the glove is totally unneccesary for captive bred snakes. I successfully survived an attack last night from Bart my 8 week old Bredl male - he weighs in at around 60 grams and is obviously well equiped to prove my point.

So hate the 'Glove', Love the 'Love the Glove Party', Love the 'Hate the Glove Party' and always wear black lingerie when handling reptiles (unless you're a bloke in which case wear what you like).

G

This is really sad. It seems to have skewed off into a different direction to where it was originally heading. I'm really perplexed why it would come to this. Weren't we all just mucking around? Typical though it always happens when 2 opposing sides are taken. You push me, I push you,things escalate,soon there'll be tears and no one will be getting along. The playground will be divided. You'll take your bat,I'll take my ball and we'll never get on with the game. Let's all get back to the game people.
Now,what was the score?

There are at least two sides to everything - you pick your side or just watch and maybe get a bit of entertainment - nothing changes - it makes no difference.

lovehate.thumb.gif

I love the animation Graham!!! :lol:

SO.. LTG and HTG leaders, plenty of debate and campaiging going on, when's the election? :?: :lol:

Too true,
It is alot of fun,and it is a heated debate,and the whole idea of a debate is for 2 sides to be argumentative.With that said there is no nerves hit here,theres no ill feelings here,im simply being argumentative for the LTG side.We can be called hand baggers,big girls blouses,skirts etc etc and it is acceptable from the viewers eyes.But as soon as HTG are called proud,egotistical or braggers its called an attack and it isn't accepted and the responsible party for the comments is told he can't play the game because he gets too serious.Anyways HTG nice pitching gloves,keep the ball coming and LTG (atleast I) will keep the home runs up.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
You can have the glove on my hand when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!

We can be called hand baggers,big girls blouses,skirts etc etc and it is acceptable from the viewers eyes.

Not being in the persecuted minority I cant fully understand the hurt and suffering that we "Hate the Glove"club have imposed on the purdy love glovers.Please accept my deepest and humblest apologies.

One thing I would like to know is when the glove has been donned do you also put on matching accessories?

:p

Yep Fangs, I wear high heels, lipstick and mascara and, of course, black lingerie. :D

Now the more observant of you will have already noticed my LTG avatar has gone. This is not coz I quit the LTG party, but just coz I got bored and thought you all probably needed scaring with my lovely face again. :D

That was David Lutz
I am technologocally incompetent, I could never do something like that...

Glad to see you have seen the error in your ways(even if you wont admit it) and put your ugly mug back , Mags.
One down only about 4 more to go.

To all the other Nancies its not too late to "shed the glove".You will feel better for it trust me :p

only 4 more?
Afraid you be wrong! we have more hardcore members than a swingers party on group concession night haha :lol:

Hmmm, maybe I had hepatitis when I took the last photo.

Give it up CC u nancie boy.....you and your type are a dying breed.

:p

Magpie said:
....and thought you all probably needed scaring with my lovely face again. :D

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! :shock: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back