Love the Glove?? No thanks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fiesty pythons at dawn eh......lmao

heheheheehehe

cheers
STP
Leader of the Love The Glove Party

I guess if i like to be neutral, i can have glove on one hand only. mabe that way i don't loose any friends

Awwwwwww common MrSlateman.Better jump off that fence.Nothin worse than splinters in ya bum.

:wink:

lol no fair Greg,
I thought I woulda been a shoe in for the curly tag :lol:

Don't you guys think you are taking this love the glove thing overboard. A web site and a yahoo group???? We better make some love the glove t-shirts while we are at it!

hahahahahaa, maybe some embroidered gloves too....oooh that gives me an idea :wink:

lol

STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

Overboard? We have not yet begun to glove!
We will glove them on the beaches
We will glove them in the hills!
And we will never, NEVER let our hands go naked!

Quotes from Winston Glovehill

BTW David, I tried to use that image you designed but it was 16k so I couldn't use it. :(

:)

If you REALLY like it, I'll reduce it for ya! PM me and let me know. :wink: :lol:

:p Overboard isnt that a bad adam sandler movie,i would thinks its more justy crazy like that crazy prices guy.But as big kev puts it IM EXCITED,ive heard lots of new expressions latelly one example was" so who wheres the gloves in your family",& old time favs like its cold outside you had better glove up today.
Love the new ava magpie & i seen you htg subliminally recruiting new recuits,its more obvious than ronald attracting kids.
Well love the glove or hate the glove over 70 posts guess it was a good read lmao. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back