Love the Glove?? No thanks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: A dying bread my word you haters exagerate it was how big omg thats huge.Mags great to see your ugly mug back up i pmsl every time i see it just needs ltg in corner would set it off i reckon. :p

Have ya's noticed that it's only the poor mentally unstable unfortunates that have been attracted to the glow of the pro glove establishment? It makes ya wonder how they get through a day without other forms of crutches in their lives. Welder's gloves to pour a cup of coffee in case it splashes? Gloves while handling paper? Those paper cuts can be very nasty ya know. How on God's green earth do ya's cope??

And Mags mate,it's no good trying to scare us with that ugly mug of yours. I can beat ya hands down in that department.

Hi redbacksnake. This glove people are not afraid of snakes. They handle reptiles with brave approach.
But surgical glove is cheaper than condom and you can use it 5 times. Only problem is that MAN have to be the right size to get glove status. :p :wink:

popp said:
:lol: A dying bread my word you haters exagerate it was how big omg thats huge.Mags great to see your ugly mug back up i pmsl every time i see it just needs ltg in corner would set it off i reckon. :p

Hows this Popp.....(not that I'm a supporter you understand)

mag2.thumb.gif

:)

:) heh! Not too shabby, Graham! But I reckon it could be improved!

How about :
mags2.thumb.gif

Who is the leader of HTGP? Who is the leader of LTGP? Can we have a list of members of each? Just want to know who is who in the zoo.
Ok, general handling of snakes I can't see the purpose of using a glove. If the animal is really threatening etc... is the glove protection enough? And are there other means of subduing the animal? for instance, those metal rods (whatever they are called) I don't have one btw :shock: Maybe hate the metal rod thingy party lol Sorry :lol:
Hate seems such a harsh word. Maybe a rethink of the name.

Glenn

The members list for LTG is in the site below. As for HTG I have no idea whos who out of the whole 3 candidates or should that be 3 stooges.(Hawks,Fangs and Greg AKA larry curly and moe) lol

I guess if i like to be neutral, i can have glove on one hand only. mabe that way i don't loose any friends :idea: :lol: :D :idea:

i`ll just wait for the deafening applause to die down before i continue...yes the leader of the Love the Glove party has returned from exile in Dubbo. it makes me sad to see people in fear of the glove, all members of the HTG party please just try on a pair of gloves, i`m sure deep down the child inside is crying out for some form of hand covering, be it fingerless gloves, mittens etc.

as quoted by CC, Dont hate the handwear, Love the Glove!.

"If you heart is downcast
and you need a lift,
just ask aloud,
and i`ll give you a gift,

it will be given in earnest,
given with love,
your own special something
a nice little glove"

Cheers
STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

i think its time for a duel
leader of ltg VS leadedr of htg
last man standing gets the whole of aps

The funniest thing about the whole glove debate here is that its the newbies starting the crap when not one of them was around in the original community to know what its all about.Im just curious how far this will go before the mum jokes and the "Meet me at so & so station at 12 o'clock for a fight" starts.

LOL Fights are not allowed cybre,
weeeel mabe :idea: Only with gloves on.

Sorry to tell ya John, if you go back and check the archives you'll find that I've been a member of this site since the old MSN communities days. If you check I'm member number 71 of this version as well.

Thats kewl Greg you are allowed to call us nancies lol

Within the HTG & LTG groups are friends that have been talking to each other (either by forum posts or chat) for quite some time now.We have learnt to joke around with each other.But those that arn't involved take things to seriously.The whole issue is that when newbies get involved in the debate it seems like the criticism is too harsh for them.EG: You call me a nancie skirt and I call you a ego hero, no hard feelings we are mates just sharing a giggle.BUT as soon as a newbie that isn't associated with either camp gets involved and they are dissed its blown way out of proportion.(Nothing against newbies but heck if we are going to argue learn to cop what you dish out and that goes for HTG also) My whole point here is that I havn't taken anything serious (I think fangs is the only one that realised this) and untill this post I havn't dissed anyone,The amount of flack LTG has copped in recent times is enough to justify my few remarks towards those that dont don the glove.
SOOOO.... dont be a hater...be a participator

What!!!!!!! CC You tellin us now that all this was for a joke?
Dang da cats well and truly outta the bag now eh?

BTW for the newbies that come to this forum to ask legitimate questions.Before any glove haters or glove lovers answer those questions allegance will have to be pledged first,after all I for one dont condone the use of gloves and will refuse to help any glove lovers in their quests for answers.

cheers :wink:

this could burst a few bubbles...but me calling myself leader of the love the glove party started as a joke...because of the picture of myself and my delicate handwear....i was also there on the first official sunday night chat i`m proud to say....

i think it started because somebody was taking the p*ss out of my gloves in one of the photos...so i defended myself in an extremely jokingly manner and called myself leader of the love the glove party....so theres realy no need to get huffy n puffy about it...its just a bit of fun....i can assure you most HTG members wouldnt handle one of my snakes without some form of protection(i`m not saying this is gospel but most wouldnt)..

cheers
STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

Bring 'em on glove boy bring 'em on!!!! :lol: :lol:

Cheers Hawkeye

PS: Can I be Moe???? He's my favourite stooge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back