lts a bit sad when it comes to this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

ln the last day or so it has become painfully obvious one or maybe two herpers in our community are up to no good with regards to selling Green Tree Pythons and among the sales "mine" in particular even using an old photo of mine off this site.
l still have this tio in the pic below and would never part with them, but this photo in some situations is being touted as the parents of the hatchies for sale and for the right money the parents are for sale as well.
Neither is the truth.
Just to finish off l just think this whole saga is very sad when people get to doing this but l have to say apart from one or two very observant herpers it may have gone un-noticed ......solar 17 (Baden)
4448951802_eab6dd5d2e.jpg

That's just wrong!
Those idiots shouldn't put you in that type of situation!
I'm very very sorry for you...

Thank goodness there are at least some honest members of our community Baden.

Thanks for the heads up.

Times like this when there has been an obvious and provable attempt to defraud the membership and potential buyers there should be a name and shame.

Last edited:
Great looking animals Baden. I can understand why you wouldn't part with them!

J

Good on you Baden for letting everyone know, PM me the ba....'s name please.

M

Thats pretty shocking that people actually do it. it happens with all animals dogs especially there are so many scammers around. it's sad when you really can't trust anyone on face value good they got caught out though Baden.

Good to see you put this up baden i hope the guy going this reads it too. We know who he really is know.

Good to see you put this up baden i hope the guy going this reads it too. We know who he really is know.
For those who aren't aware, it was due to "Greenmad's" great memory that this scam was bought to light.....solar 17 (Baden)

I hope it all is good Baden. I'm glad you found out.

what idiots i dont get y they would even bother putting up photos of someone elses snakes etc there bound to get found out, gumtree is full of scammers aswell, i hope admin gets it sorted

I was only to happy to help greenmad out with the information I found out about this scam. In the past 2 days I have been refreshed by the efforts that put into this by Baden, greenmad and myself. We should all be working together like this all the time. That way we can get rid of these people from the hobby.

Last edited:
Wow, that's shocking, pretty low act, should be banned from site. Stuff like this makes it hard for genuine people trying to get into breeding..

Well Baden I guess you can take it as a compliment that they WISH they had your beautiful animals! Good on you all for picking this up!

funny thing is they think they will get away with it as if people dont use forums and talk to each other...

Edit: wish i had them! bloody rippers mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back