lts a bit sad when it comes to this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an ad and pics up on this site.
These pics are of MY animals.....just putting it out there.... :p

PM please, because I dont want to be the only APSer, In the dark...:)

wow, that's just low :( Glad you received a heads up, Baden & this was sorted out before any real harm happened.
just makes you sick that people have to do this to try & sell animals.

they are gorgeous GTPs by the way, mate :D

can someone also pm me the name too, please..? don't want to run into a dodgy sale from this low life.

right when i was looking for gtp's, pm name please i don't want to think i'm getting such a nice snake from these guys yet its not from them at all

I rarely comment on other people's business but after seeing the GTP ads on the other site (including the one in question), there are 5 ads with no pics attached. How can anyone hope to sell their snakes without showing what they look like? Strange world ....

can i have a pm too thanks

so is this person a member on this site can someone say this without getting in trouble ?
cheers ;)

I understand that to name and shame would be defaming someone, esp if it were based on rumors, but this looks like a solid case of Baden's animals being used as the parents to animals being sold.
If there is proof, a link to the ad on another site shouldn't be against the rules. One link would enlighten everyone to read this thread.
Does someone need to post a PM to everyone who wants to know? Why not just PM every person in the APS community?

If there are dodgey animals and a bogus licence being used, do the state authorities need a PM as well?

Nice catch by those who found it.
Sorry to ask, but can someone please PM me the link. I thank you for your time, even if you have already done 32 times.

Im sure many people are spreading the word by PM anyway.
And he was even in the news for something he did, but I wont say more...

Hi guys sorry to jump on the bandwagon but if some one could PM me the name that would be great.
Disheartening to hear that there are those in the hobby that would take advantage of a site like APS in order to rip-off fellow snake lovers.

Disheartening to hear that there are those in the hobby that would take advantage of a site like APS in order to rip-off fellow snake lovers.

Not taking any sides here but how did he take advantage of APS? The ad wasn't on APS. :rolleyes:
Read the whole thread first.

Not sure if this'll stay up, but the bloke had trouble with the police in Kempsey, moved out of Kempsey for a time, then moved to Queensland. Before he moved, he sold a friend of mine an obviously wild caught snake... it later died. This is not the only case I'm sure. I'd be surprised if the animals he took to Queensland had the proper papers, hence the AKL number.

He was actually GIVEN a beautiful red baby GTP by a very generous fellow here in Port Macquarie a couple of years ago - a bad character mis-read indeed!

I'm sure that this identifies him for some people, and doesn't name him. Steer clear at all costs.

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like he took advantage of how you can find great pics of snakes on aps, and then using said pics to sell his snakes (which he might or might not have).

could someone please pm me the details as well, thanks.

Sorry Waterrat, only read the first page where it was stated that the pic was off this site and that he was on this site, assumed the ad was on APS.
Regardless, still disheartened and would still like the information in the form of a private message.

can someone please pm me the link to the sale
thank you

Wow, that really sucks Baden. I know when GTP time comes for me that i will be asking alot of questions of the seller, i already have a shortlist of people in mind and you are on it.

PM of the name please so that i don't ever buy off the scumbag!

Hey guys,

It's reasons like this that its important we as a comunity let others know who to stear clear of does anyone mind PM me so i know?

PM please, because I dont want to be the only APSer, In the dark...:)

Your not the onley one that hasnt a clue whats happening here,what site its on,who it is etc,stuffed if i know either.

Awww, just when I start getting gtp's does this news surface, lol
Well, I know the person I've got a deposit with isn't the culprit, but I would like to know for future reference, as I doubt I am gonna stop at just 1 GTP. Can someone PM me the details?
Cheers
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back