lts a bit sad when it comes to this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, I swear I've seen those pictures in an ad. What idiots, why isnt naming and shaming allowed for these scammers?

Unfornatly Baden its a lot more than one or 2 so many people sell way underfed snakes some dont give M/A or feeding/shedding records pity we can not name them if no one would buy from then then they might stop breeding that would be good

even if they hadnt, baden couldnt post a link as this would constitute naming and shaming as their username would appear on the ad.

Bit sad is an under statement, it's just pathetic. I feel for those that have actually parted with money to these scammers.

Theres loads of scammers, just look at that thread where that guy got given a frilly in crap condition and it died.

I am not sticking for the scum but buyers should be more careful - why would you buy a frilly in crap condition?

wow, id be spewin if i thought i was getting offspring from that pair that turned out nothing like them,...theyre gorgeous!!!

Theres loads of scammers, just look at that thread where that guy got given a frilly in crap condition and it died.

That was me! I'm not buying any more reptiles for a long time now because I was the one that almost got scammed here to it seems to be fellowing me like a bad plage. I'm just glad that I found out. And that solar knows, and the word is out there.

I am not sticking for the scum but buyers should be more careful - why would you buy a frilly in crap condition?

The frilly in the picture looked in great condition from the pics I got. It seems that I'm just a **** magnet.

Last edited:
this person cant be named on the forum as its against the rules.. but theres nothing to prevent you private messaging any information.. just dont post his name please..

I remember last year several members complained about him too..

this person cant be named on the forum as its against the rules.. but theres nothing to prevent you private messaging any information.. just dont post his name please..

I remember last year several members complained about him too..

Hey Colin who are you speaking of the person that's selling the Gtp? yes the person baden's talking about BUT neither person can be named.. that includes your seller of the fillies br3nton.. you cant name people in these sort of circumstances on the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
this is how stupid these people are .... its going to be pretty obvious when you go look at thier snakes and realise they look nothing like they do in the photographs ...

this is how stupid these people are .... its going to be pretty obvious when you go look at thier snakes and realise they look nothing like they do in the photographs ...
If your buying interstate you only have pics and their word to go on and yes, as I will be in the market for a GTP soon, please PM me this persons name also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back