lts a bit sad when it comes to this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one to add to my list if someone can PM me the name.

Another one wanting a quick PM of the names please... I'm always on the look out for some additions and don't want to be stung.

Edit*
Thanks for the messages guys....

Last edited:
thanks for the info guys.
I can't understand why people grab pics off the net in order to advertise their own stuff for sale.Really poor form at the end of the day.

I just heard the person in question has done a lot more than steal people's pictures, but I wont say any more.

Good work on catching the scumbags out!!!
Id also like a Pm of the seller/s name if its not too much trouble

Cheers Josh

Got it - thanks guys!!

Last edited:
some one want to PM me the detials as well,
iv'e incountered a few dodgey people before in the past ( you can smell it on them a mile away)

- ok thanks i got it.

Last edited:
Im curious about something maybe no ones noticed.. Ive had a look at the advert on the other site and this bloke states he's in QLD and also posts his AKL licence number which is a NSW licence and not a QLD licence number. So it looks like he's selling animals in QLD on a NSW licence. Isnt this illegal? Doesnt he need a QLD licence to hold and sell the animals in QLD?

So if hes selling interstate and they are on his NSW licence is he freighting them illegally interstate and not getting an export permit etc? how does that work?

something very strange going on here by the looks of it..

Could I get a PM too, please? Not in the market for anything at the moment but I will be in the future.

Yeah I noticed that as well Colin when I saw the ad, a couple of days ago, and my first thought was DODGY. Any how I hope no one bought these animals, can someone pm me their name I know of a couple of dodgy people dealing in reptiles I just want to know if its who I think it is.

Im curious about something maybe no ones noticed.. Ive had a look at the advert on the other site and this bloke states he's in QLD and also posts his AKL licence number which is a NSW licence and not a QLD licence number. So it looks like he's selling animals in QLD on a NSW licence. Isnt this illegal? Doesnt he need a QLD licence to hold and sell the animals in QLD?

So if hes selling interstate and they are on his NSW licence is he freighting them illegally interstate and not getting an export permit etc? how does that work?

something very strange going on here by the looks of it..

If they've stolen other peoples images, maybe they even using someone elses AKL they've stolen from another ad somewhere?

Could I get his name please? I'm helping a friend source a GTP and don't want her running into this fellow.

Beautiful creatures though.

you should start watermarking your images. It's sad that the responsibility should be yours, but t is probably the only way to stop this sort of thing from happening. Sorry if this has already been suggested, only read the first few posts.

I dont get why everyone needs to know his name...

When im in the market for a GTP, i know the couple guys i would trust and buy from!

Who cares about the rest...

I dont get why everyone needs to know his name...

When im in the market for a GTP, i know the couple guys i would trust and buy from!

Who cares about the rest...

He may not be selling only GTP's... There's a lot of people that aren't sure who they can trust, because they are new to the hobby. It's important that people know who he is.

you should start watermarking your images. It's sad that the responsibility should be yours, but t is probably the only way to stop this sort of thing from happening. Sorry if this has already been suggested, only read the first few posts.
l often get asked if people can use my pics for this or that and l am only too happy to say yes because 99.99% of the time its good but this unfortunately is just a bit of a sad case....solar 17 (Baden)

poor form indeed. can someone pm me the guys details please,
Cheers
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back