lts a bit sad when it comes to this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden, all my sympathies. Have you tried getting the site to take the ad down?

I stand in awe of the sharp eyes that picked this up. I can barely believe someone would stoop that low - it's wrong in so many ways. What was this person planning to do if someone paid the money for the parents? I'm afraid the answer is all too obvious.

Please, someone PM me the details of this person.

Pm please guys. I recenty been looking for greens and higher end snakes and not wanna be stung

Hmmm, Im thinking I may have met this person a few months back. Could I have a PM also please.

It's a shame when people bring our hobby down like this, great looking animals btw Baden.

I honestly can't believe this type of thing happens even though it probably happens a lot more than anyone realises.
I am in the process of getting a licence at the moment (should be on it's way) and this is freaking me out!
I will probably never get a GTP but it also has me wondering what else this guy could be 'selling'. I will be getting bearded dragons but have only seen a photo and the thread about the frilly has me worried also.
Can someone please PM me with how to tell the difference in licence numbers as in difference between the different states etc. I am extremely new at all of this and it has me very nervous about buying reptiles. I know of some extremely reputable breeders already but i would also like to know of the dodgy ones to stay away from as well as any sites that dodgy people frequently post ads on, please PM me any info.
I am so very sorry to read about all of this and it is sad that breeders may all have to use watermarks on all their photos. I have a friend that has an unusual coloured snake, he has posted photos of it and i would hate for anyone to use his photos to sell their snakes.
I fully sympathise with the owner of these beautiful GTP's and i am glad you caught the dodgy seller out! I also feel sorry for anyone that has/will buy reptiles from the person doing this.
I hope that this person is dobbed in to the right people about their licence as this sounds like a very serious situation!

I also just wanted to add that i have seen sellers on a classifieds site that use the one e-mail address in their ads but use a different name and think that is wrong as well. I will also be re-checking this person's info to see if the licences match up.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and everyone else's, it has made me more aware and i will be checking things a lot more in the future when i look for reptiles to buy because of this.

Last edited:
Poss to get a pm? thanks

I also think Stewart (RDU) is watermarking all his photos now

We all know the story now. If anyone needs to know anything , best to pm Baden.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back