Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
OK, last time post.

The Mac Herps Show is being held this Sunday. If you have any anmials or accessories that you want to sell let me know. How better to get access to 1,000 people all at once.

Come and say hi to Slatey. APS has a stall at the show!!!!

for more info go to www.macherps.com

any questions? please keep this thread up the top for the rest of the week. All the money raised will go straight back in to the hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
should be a great show! :) Can't wait!

BTW, is Slatey gonna be the one with his face in the middle of the target with rotten fruit provided for any loose arms?? :lol: juuuuuust kidding!

Get a train to Minto TRain Station. If you are coming from Sydney then exit the station from the same side as the train. As you walk out of th estation turn left and go to the and of the road following the railway line. At the end the road verges around to the right and the PCYC hall is just around the corner. Less than a km to walk.

and your form is being faxed when Glimmerman??? :)

Last edited:
Yes Glimmerman, you should be taking some of those crappy childrens along......;) :lol:
I have been persuaded to take along some animals...........so should you.

Looking forward to an excellent day.

Cheers
Daz

INterestingly, the Antaresia's are the only group not yet registered as a display animal. So yes mate, put them in. We have lots for sale though.

So far we have snakes - chondro, BHP, Woma, all the carpets, olive, water. Lizards - all the bluetongues, king skink, land mullet, heaps of gex, EWD's, Beadies, Frillies and a number of monitors. Turtles - Murray and Mary.

Keep them coming folks. Your chances are like 1 in 10 of winning a prize!!

I think there will be Long Necks there, there will be some for sale too.

Yep, def for sale with lots of other baby turts. that should be one cute for sale display that one.

so everythings fro sale?
like even olive pythons?
...i just didnt think it was allowed in NSW,...

NPWS have given an exemption I believe...

oooooh,...i might have to get myself down there then,....!! :)

You would want to leave before dark...it's 'Minnow'* for heaven's sake ;)

*for those unfamiliar with the area this is the technical name for Minto, as regularly quoted by the local...hmmm...wildlife ;)

lol
i know i know aslan ;)
good ol minno (the T is silent if your a local)

Yes, we do have NPWS approval to sell animals on the day under the follwoing rules. 1. Both the seller and buyer must produce their licence and 2. Both the seller and buyer must be members of a herp club. So if you are thinking of buying and you are not a member of a herp club faxa yoru application today off our web site and we will process it by Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back