Makes my blood boil !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohdawg

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So about 15 minutes ago I was driving back in the work vehicle from tea gardens nsw and I was a fair way behind a ute anyway a lovely big rbbs was sunning it self minding its own business when this douchebag swerved to hit it then proceeded to jump out and bash it to death with a peice of wood makes me so angry he thought he was a hero too grrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
i would of called the cops. Did you say anything to him?

I pulled up and he had a look on his face like I was gonna be proud of him or something the look soon changed when I started giving him a spray he then said I'm too young too know anything and snakes are dangerous I'm 20 years old btw anyway the boss told me too drive on when things started getting heated

Wow wishing someone to be bitten by a venomous snake is a worry.

Same area where I saw a guy swerve onto the verge to get an echidna.

Yeah what can you do? There are sick, sad and pathetic people all over the place.
They have nothing in life so they feel they need to kill poor animals to make them feel good.

I am sadly not shocked.... too many people think a good snakes a dead one :(

Yep, unfortunately you'll never change uneducated fools that hate and kill anything that looks like a snake...snake dislikers on the other hand can be converted!:) the one and only time I've knocked a snake on the head was a poor big brown I put out of its misery after my ex girlfriends jack russel tore it up badly...which was hard considering I even save the little grass spiders that get stuck in the pool!

I had some old coot recently try to run me over because I was standing in between him and a tiger snake that was trying to cross the road. The funny thing was the snake was going off it's tuts at me as I was trying to corral it off by blocking its path with...err...my bare legs & thongs .....and because it saw this old goats car it was thinking it'd be a safe place to seek refuge under. In the end it gave up trying to avoid me and made for the side of the road and off into the grass. Nice looking tiger also! I got quite a few thumbs up from kids and mums (which sort of surprised me) as they passed by because at this stage I'd blocked up at least 10 cars :lol: I was expecting a bit of abuse. The best bit was I only saw the snake at the last second and managed to place the car safely over the top of it. Luckily the snake was trying to side-wind across the road otherwise I would have hit it.

I brake for snakes :D

Yup lets hope more idiots get bitten by snakes, then more news stories, bad press and a new generation of hero's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back