Meet Gregory

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How big does gregory get? Can we get them on the coast? I really want this Beast of an insect

How big does gregory get? Can we get them on the coast? I really want this Beast of an insect
Yeah they are found all up the East coast, they get to about 70mm not including the pincers or breathing tube.
If you want to buy some I know a guy that collects them and can ship some to you

Hay Geckoman, don't move anywhere near Japan, I would hate to see that thing mutate because of nuclear flat out and become about 2-3 meters long, there would be no where to hide.

Hay Geckoman, don't move anywhere near Japan, I would hate to see that thing mutate because of nuclear flat out and become about 2-3 meters long, there would be no where to hide.
LOL they are actually a prized ingredient for high quality fish sauces in Sth East Asia

Gregory freaks me out, but, for some reason i cant stop looking at Gregory!
any chance of a feeding pic to freak me out more?
Copyof100_4247.jpg

Gregory is like a car crash,..you know it's not nice to look at but you can't help but do so.... :) I think he's kool

Is it the season for having a name change of late there's been a few?

LOL they are actually a prized ingredient for high quality fish sauces in Sth East Asia

i know they grill/fry em, but fish sauce? :shock:
never eating thai again

heck with that, i'm binning mine for good measure :p

I believe we have a few of these around here....found one outside where I work and one at a garden centre both dead unfortunately :( freakish things but so cool

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
how did it happen??
fish revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back