Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice gecko! thats a day gecko right? the lfs had those for a while and eventually they had a itty bitty baby. cute little guys. not native to australia though :(

great shots anyways!

andrew

GREAT pics ssssnnake man.the day gex is nice and the gtp looks ordinary colour unless its just the light,those sail fins look like dinosaurs mate!

Pick the odd one out(only know this because I was there last month).
Pic untitledtgr.JPG is of two different species of snake that are housed together. Can anyone guess what they are. Hint there are no tigers in the pic.

I haven't been to Melbourne Zoo for about 22 years - I always remember that the repitle display was phenominal. I was in Sydney last monday with the family and went to Taronga Zoo. I was really disappointed with the lack of local reptiles on display, on top of that the snakes look well over fed. We were staying with my folks in Hornsby and being so close to the ARP I probably should have gone there.

One is definately a taipan, hard to tell the other species from that piccie though.

heres that one
Melbourne2052.jpg

I new one was a taipan but was is the other one. That is a coastal so whats the other?

Yay Dicco

I dont have a pic of it but heres one I prepared earlier
tigeretc011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back