Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeitup

Reaction score
Thought it would be interesting to see whos going to be selling what at the expo. Will any of the top shelf serpents i.e Aussie gtps/albino olives make an appearance or to risky with hygiene and theft being a possible problem? Not to far off, should be another great day.
cheers, James

when exactly is it? ill make an appearance but got no money to spend hahahaha

well lil rich people wanna buy me a new snake or lizard
GOLD DIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hopefully a budget carrier will have another offer on cheap flights soon. Might be able to come and have a look. It's a fair effort to from Syd and back in one weekend!

I'll probably be there. Might have a look at some monitors and set-ups

im sure there will be a few high end snakes there

from memory last year SR brought down a RSP which was great as alot of vic people are yet to see one in the flesh, there were a few albino darwins and GTP's as well, but dont think i saw any albino olive (shame)

i'll be there again for shore was extreemly interesting last year and im sure it will be better this year

oh and i hope they (think it was pails for scales) bring that HUGE scrubby again lol

hmmmmm actually wonder if they will be there this year

just got this off the vhs website

The 2009 VHS Reptile and Amphibian Expo!
The first and best reptile expo of the year. Come and see the best reptile displays and products from all around Australia. We will have some exciting and rare animals, with a display focusing on the reptiles found from around the Darwin region. Heaps of prizes, auction and, yes, animals will be on sale!

Saturday 28th of Febuary. 9am - 5pm
Town Square Hoecker Pavillion Melbourne Showgrounds

www.vhs.com.au for more info

Anyone know if there will hatchy diamonds for sale??

The members from here who are going should maybe meet up there? sit down for lunch and meet ppl?

I'll be there and I'm up for meeting over lunch. It's good to be able to put faces to names.

Coming all the way from Nth QLd, hope its going to be an awesome exp.
Staying in St Kilda, anyone from Melb know what to do for a few days??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back