Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many other insterstate members are making the trip to melb for the expo. It's good too see some coming after the drama's of last years event.

Myself and my partner will be going. We've never been to one, so it's quite exciting ^_^

Coming all the way from Nth QLd, hope its going to be an awesome exp.
Staying in St Kilda, anyone from Melb know what to do for a few days??

You'll have no shortage of things to do, especially in St Kilda. If you enjoy cinema, I highly recommend the Astor Theatre, they do double and triple features, always a good evening.

http://www.astor-theatre.com/

2008 Victorian Reptile Expo

Last years Expo was a great day & we look forward to seeing everyone coming back this year. Please let all your herp loving friends know about the Expo. Keep checking www.vhs.com.au I will continue updating information as it comes to hand.
Cheers,
Andrew

[video=youtube;Sg6Zrky_dK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg6Zrky_dK0[/video]

2009%20expo%20banner%202.jpg

Do you buy your tickets at the door to just get in or do you order them? I plan on taking a day trip from Adelaide to see it so I'd love to meet up with people. :)

Last years Expo was a great day & we look forward to seeing everyone coming back this year. Please let all your herp loving friends know about the Expo. Keep checking www.vhs.com.au I will continue updating information as it comes to hand.
Cheers,
Andrew

hopefully they will put up a layout map (;);) nudge nudge)
so we can organise a place to gather :)

Or someone could hold up a big APS sign xD

Last year you payed $10 to get in which was also your raffle ticket.

I hope there will be albino olives.

I'm lucky because it just happens to coincide with my trip back from NZ, a quick stop over in Melbourne for a few days on my wa back to Perth.

Unfortunately it means that I will be unable to buy any pythons (being from Western Australia and all), but I still get to look at all the cool animals and source some possible sellers of other stuff.

Yeah it should be a pay at the door, if people want to meet last year there was a seperate shed with a cafe' and food so that'd be the best bet. Meet over some lunch.

i might be there dont know yet having an op in early feb if i do go ill be working not to keen on that :D

Yeah it should be a pay at the door, if people want to meet last year there was a seperate shed with a cafe' and food so that'd be the best bet. Meet over some lunch.

Thanks, I'll get my mum to get the plane tickets. Would love to meet anybody willing. :)

Myself and my partner will be going. We've never been to one, so it's quite exciting ^_^

You'll have no shortage of things to do, especially in St Kilda. If you enjoy cinema, I highly recommend the Astor Theatre, they do double and triple features, always a good evening.

http://www.astor-theatre.com/

Night life?
Bit of a party person keen to head out

definately going, new enclosure will be done by then so gettin me some beardies!!! Were cheap as last year... like $30. Yeh keen as to meet some members n have a chat

Our team will be there too. We'll look forward to catching up with quite a few of you.

Cheers
Joy

I'm thinking about coming down for the weekend but I've never been to Melbourne before.

How far from the airport is the City and the Showgrounds.

Coming all the way from Nth QLd, hope its going to be an awesome exp.
Staying in St Kilda, anyone from Melb know what to do for a few days??

U definately gotta go for dinner @ La Roche (Cnr Acland St and Barkley St. St Kilda) Then go to Luna Park I guess...Not much else to do in St. Kilda..If u go to Docklands u can go on the Southern Star (A massive ferris wheel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back