Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I forgot to add..
What is the best way to get our new animals home safely?? eg. in one of those bags that keeps stuff cool and warm?? Or as it is??
Oh yeah and people should take their re usable bags to safe on plastic bags!!! Then when you get home you have one (or more) bags that is full of everything you need and its not all over the place!!! Just an idea

lockable bags will be available next to the V.H.S stand:)
animals travel conditions will be advised from the seller as to your purchace

Last edited:
Thanks guys... I like the idea of lockable...
God I am gonna spend up big tomorrow... well no not really but in my mind I will!!

Only a few hours now.

If any one wants to say hi i am at the mad about pets stall.

See you all here

Megan

What a day. Up at 2am cause I couldn't sleep and was worried I'd fall back to sleep and miss my alarm. Had a fairly uneventful flight down, although the plane seemed to come in very fast on landing and then bounced a few times which was a bit of fun.

Dropped the bags off at the hotel and then caught a taxi out to the expo and I even convinced my mother to come with me. Had a great time looking at everything and fell in love with a darling bhp which I might just have to add to my collection one day.

Sorry I didn't end up catching up with anyone but mum was keen to leave once I had finished looking at everything.

Hope everyone had a fab time.

I thought it was a great day. I thought the venue was perfect, easy to get to, lots or parking right out front etc. etc.

There were a few more people attending than last year though I think the crowds were more evenly spread throughout the day.

We made our first sale just after the doors opened. I was pleased to see our big coastal, Zippy, find a good home.

Anyone interested in this thread may also be interested in http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/melb-expo-purchases-104500

A long day when you start and finish at Newcastle but worth it. Maybe the Auction could be a bit earlier when there is sttill the crowds and the items could be displayed thruout the show.

Oh man! I haven't had any access to the internet for a while and only just read that the expo was last Saturday. I missed it. Damn it! Can't believe it. I'm in Melbourne at the moment too. What are the odds...

Oh man! I haven't had any access to the internet for a while and only just read that the expo was last Saturday. I missed it. Damn it! Can't believe it. I'm in Melbourne at the moment too. What are the odds...

Pretty good in your case mate! Sorry to hear you missed it :( Must be a real bummer for you especially seeing you were in Melbourne!!!!!

I had a ball :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back