Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i may see a few of u guys tomoz,id say ill be the person drooling at that there,but something tells me most will be doing that,needle in a hay stack,lol,will be my first expo so will be great to see im not the only reptile nut in this world,drive safely everyone

just wondering what time the expo shuts and wether anyone will have sub adult or adult white lips for sale?

It shuts at 5 but last years was pretty quiet by about 4. Peak was 10 am to 2pm

Cannot help you with the white lipts - doubt it though.

Yay, only one more sleep....well, one more small sleep seeing as I need to be up at 3am to get out to the airport. Still, it will be worth it.

Anyone else still doing the tag thing? I made mine just then, all it says is FROGGIESrCUTEo_O and the APS logo as the background

lol those tags, if they go em there ill put one on :D
look out for the kid with curly hair cause its me ;)

I won't be wearing an APS tag.. but you will find me on the Herp Shop tables... I am the gry headed old man with a beard.

Should be a great day out.
Spent a few hours setting up the stall today. Not looking forward to an early start again tho.

And Herptrader i may have to come have a look at those Childrens Pythons of yours

Last edited:
hey froglet, hows it looking there, bigger and better than last year or about the same, will see you there im sure

hey froglet, hows it looking there, bigger and better than last year or about the same, will see you there im sure

Looks good, def bigger than last year, tho it was pretty empty today with out the private breeders there

Haha lose her at the door Brendo...But take her credit card..

Hahahaha what a pissa, I was just looking at the 4 yo male diamond for sale on here for $250!!! And my gf said, "If you have $250, it can go on the credit card" Dammmit!

Damn it !!!! Cant bloody make it . Went last year and it was excellent, so enjoy people, and bring plenty of money.

lol and I'll be the short girl with blonde hair and a mum wandering around behind me going "yeah that's nice" "yeah that's nice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back