Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said before k. mcCarthy bought the scrub if that rings any bells for any one

do you get a good range of reptiles there?
and are many enclosures and animals for sale normally?
Im going this year but have never been to one before

do you get a good range of reptiles there?
and are many enclosures and animals for sale normally?
Im going this year but have never been to one before

Yes to the first one, dont know who else will be taking enclosures, but we should have some (the Exo Terras went quickly last year)
Slitherin should be there i imagine they would have enclosures for sale

Yes to the first one, dont know who else will be taking enclosures, but we should have some (the Exo Terras went quickly last year)
Slitherin should be there i imagine they would have enclosures for sale

Awesome! I waold love to see some quality enclosures.
Im looking for some ideas for my next one! :D

i was thinking of hiring a car to go to ballarat for the day and see the wildlife park, is it worth it? or will i see nothing new that itd see at the melbourne zoo? or is there public transport there?
i dont realy know much about victoria as iv never been to any other state other than queensland airport!

i was thinking of hiring a car to go to ballarat for the day and see the wildlife park, is it worth it? or will i see nothing new that itd see at the melbourne zoo? or is there public transport there?
i dont realy know much about victoria as iv never been to any other state other than queensland airport!

Wildlife park is more interactive and would be worth a visit. Trains and busses run in and out of ballarat all the time.

The 2009 Victorian Reptile and Amphibian Expo is fast approaching!
This is an exciting, not to be missed event for all Australian reptile enthusiasts. This year’s expo will be the biggest yet, with various sponsors, shops, wholesalers and dealers selling a range of ‘herp’ products and animals. With animals available directly from the breeder, it will be a great chance to grab a bargain on pythons, monitors, geckos, dragons and frogs. The expo is largely a cash and carry event so remember to bring a fat wallet and your valid Wildlife Licence!

Special reptiles on display at the expo will include Pig Nosed Turtles, Glauert's Monitors, Black-palmed Rock Monitors, File Snakes, albino Carpet and Olive pythons, black and albino Blue Tongue Lizards and top end Pygmy Crocodiles. The Amphibian Research Centre will also have a variety of frog species on display.

Other attractions will include demonstrations and talks on a range of topics including keeping crocodiles and reptile set ups for beginners. The Victorian Herpetological Society will hold a large auction with goannas, pythons, rare books and special husbandry packs available to the highest bidders.

People often ask what I like the most about expos and my response is that it is the one day a year I get to meet and greet my fellow herper friends and make heaps of new ones. I can buy everything I need and just soak up being a reptile nut in an environment created for us. Under no circumstances should you miss this year’s expo, it will be long remembered.”
Simon Watharow, Expo Co-ordinator.

The 2009 Victorian Reptile and Amphibian Expo is fast approaching!

This is an exciting, not to be missed event for all Australian reptile enthusiasts. This year’s expo will be the biggest yet, with various sponsors, shops, wholesalers and dealers selling a range of ‘herp’ products and animals. With animals available directly from the breeder, it will be a great chance to grab a bargain on pythons, monitors, geckos, dragons and frogs. The expo is largely a cash and carry event so remember to bring a fat wallet and your valid Wildlife Licence!

Special reptiles on display at the expo will include Pig Nosed Turtles, Glauert's Monitors, Black-palmed Rock Monitors, File Snakes, albino Carpet and Olive pythons, black and albino Blue Tongue Lizards and top end Pygmy Crocodiles. The Amphibian Research Centre will also have a variety of frog species on display.

Other attractions will include demonstrations and talks on a range of topics including keeping crocodiles and reptile set ups for beginners. The Victorian Herpetological Society will hold a large auction with goannas, pythons, rare books and special husbandry packs available to the highest bidders.

People often ask what I like the most about expos and my response is that it is the one day a year I get to meet and greet my fellow herper friends and make heaps of new ones. I can buy everything I need and just soak up being a reptile nut in an environment created for us. Under no circumstances should you miss this year’s expo, it will be long remembered.”

Simon Watharow, Expo Co-ordinator.

way to hype me up even more.... i better start building enclosures for all the reps im gonna buy:p

am heading down for this and getting very excited!! driving and staying for the weekend and can't wait to head to lygon street???

any good suggestions on where to eat along there?? :)

i have another question. will there be any atm's near there?
because i wouldnt like to take TOO much money if i dont need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back