Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3rd VHS Victorian Reptile and Amphibian Expo proudly sposnored by Zoomed is full steam ahead. I had a quick glance at the post list and will be happy to answer questions as they come. We have arranged for a air conditioned venue (for those melting in current weather in Melbourne will appreciate).

The big wholesalers like Zoomed, Reptile One and Reptapets will be there with some very new innovations in reptile keeping. For those mad keen to see the latest Mike Swan HerpBooks release, Keeping and Breeding Australian Lizards well its been released at the expo, some signed copies will be up for auction. This book will change lizard keeping and become the bible of lizard keepers. Other vendors Snakeranch, Pails for Scales, Reptiles Australia, Scales and Tails, Vetafarm, Chemical Essentials, reptile vet Dr. Shane Simpson will all be there.

The private breeders are coming with their ranges from geckos, tree frogs, insects, pythons, small monitors and so on. The VHS fund raising auction will be awesome with snakes, lizards, turtles and frogs, rare books, husbandry packs all up for grabs. Door prizes will again be available for paying public. Seminars and demos all day. Reptile displays by Black Snake Productions includes elapids, tree snakes, frillies, monitors other demonstrators are brings File Snakes, pygmy Crocs, monitor lovers will get their chance to see Kimberly Rock monitors, Black palmed Rock Monitors and of course Frillies. Check the website for detailed listing of auction items and talk times.

When: 28th Feb
Where: Nicholas Hall
Royal Melbourne Showgrounds, Flemington Gate 5
Time: 9 - 5pm

Bookings for limited spaces [email protected]
0400 80 99 22

updated details at website: www.vhs.com.au

I hope we put on a good show for all you die hards.

Cheers

Simon Watharow
Expo Co ordinator.

ATMs are probably not near the venue but will get some idea of the nearest ones to help out. Hopefully more stalls will have swipers and mobile card machines. however wads of cash seem to be the order of the day.

not long now...........very exciting.
I have a couple of spare seats in my car if anyone wants a lift in.

Proudly sponsored by Zoomed

Finally it has come, the event is 5 days away. Sat 28th Feb 9 -5pm Melbourne Showgrounds, Nicholas Hall, Lang Rd gate 5.

We have arranged for displays to include the Pygmy Crocs, File Snakes, Merten's and Kimberly Rock Monitors, Pig nosed Turtle plus frillies. Special albinos including Tassies Blotched Blue Tongue, Common Blue tongues, carpets and Olives. Black Snake Productions will have heaps of unique and cool herps on display.

Mike Swan will launch the Keeping and Breeding Australian Lizards at the expo. There will be an awesome range of products Zoomed will have seminars on their product range and how to use them. Slitherin another major sponsor will have their fantastic range of visionariums and rack systems to buy. Victoria's best pet shops will be there. Reptapets with all their unique and stylish enclosures, backgrounds and accessories. D and L aviaries will provide examples of outdoor reptile keeping. Dr. Simpson from Karingal Veterinary Clinic will be there to answer questions about your herps. Visit Chemical Essentials (F10 hygiene sponsor) to talk about the latest hygiene range to protect you and your herps. SnakeRanch will showcase their stunning bloodlines.

Reptiles Australia and Scales and Tails Australia will be promoting their magazine range. The Herp Shop and Pails for Scales will provide you the chance to buy nearly anything reptile related!

The VHS auction begins at 3.30pm with some very exciting items pythons, goannas, growling grass frogs, enclosures, rare books and of course reptile products.

There of course will be a amazing variety of reptiles and frogs for sale on the day. Dragons, Monitors, pythons, tree frogs, growling grass frogs, geckos and yes more geckos.

Bring your friends, bring cash and have a great day out.

LAST CHANCE to book FREE tables to sell herps, Sell direct to buyers and without fuss.

www.vhs.com.au

Simon

[email protected]
0400 80 99 22

ill be there, may as well find a park bench as soundwave is there on friday going down for that haha...

will be there early gota leave by lunch

if last years is anything to go by this is going to be huge..... cant wait

everyone is slightly confuzzed about the scrubby as he was just next to pails for scales and herptrader last year
and if i remember correctly Neil Sonnemanns has just across the way as well.

cant wait to get there and as far as ATM's are concerned there are a couple close but are still a drive away, i have found that most breeders are happy to hold your purchases with a small deposit untill you can get to an atm and back, so if your worried about carrying all your cash (i know how much i spent last year, and would not be carrying that sort of cash in my wallet) then simply make sure you have a few Greenies ($100) in ya wallet for deposits.

Also dont forget heaps of people will be having fair only specials such as herpshop so always good to have some extra cash in ya back burner, i know last year i got a great deal on a set of sexing probes, pinky pump, top of decent and digital timers

see yas all there

I`ll be down in melbourne for work on friday and saturday and i`ll definatly be visiting the show in the afternoon :D:D:D

Tasmania's herps are coming along with She Oaks skinks, Mountain Dragons and the very cool one and only albino Blotched Blue Tongue. Come to the Reptile Rescue stand and see these animals and a bit more speak to Ian, Jane and Darron from the Tasmanian Reptile Society. Wonderful guys who have enough stories on the mystical islands of Tasmania to satisfy any herp.

Tasmania's herps are coming along with She Oaks skinks, Mountain Dragons and the very cool one and only albino Blotched Blue Tongue. Come to the Reptile Rescue stand and see these animals and a bit more speak to Ian, Jane and Darron from the Tasmanian Reptile Society. Wonderful guys who have enough stories on the mystical islands of Tasmania to satisfy any herp.

Thats something to look forward to :)

is the expo on at the melbourne showgrounds on st kilda road, does any one know how to get there from the airport as we're comin down from Qld. thanks

Just want to let a few Reptile Keepers out there know that l myself Les, will not be attending the Reptile Expo this weekend coming at the Melbourne Showgrounds, l have not attended 1 Reptile Expo anywhere including the first 1 at the Camberwell Civic Centre in early May 2006, and the 2nd 1 last year at the Melbourne Showgrounds.
So don't expect to see me there everyone, l have bigger and better things to do with my free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back