Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingerpainting was the first thing that came to my mind also.try hanging that on the fridge.i give him an A+ for his effort,but he is only little by the looks of the pic,he is in training for some masterpeices.hey if elephants can paint,and sell their work.......you may be onto something there..............hahahahahahahahaha

I had the opposite the other night, Girl in my display pooped into her skin as she was shedding it. Found it on the enclosure floor like some kind of snake poop water bomb.

Then the next day my albino darwin hung from her light cage and crapped all down the glass doors. Stinky wonderland.

Thanks everyone, this really makes me look forward to putting Lucy in her enclosure.

:( I don't have snakes yet but at least this thread shows me what i could be in for lol. I hope none of mine decide to re-decorate their enclosures and 'finger paint' *shudders*

My Bredli girl does the whole poo package skin shed thing as well, I also have to look really well in all the hides and things fairly often as she also likes to hide presents for me.
I use marine carpet with a newspaper underlay for flooring, the "juice" gets soaked up by the newspaper so there isn't much to swim through or paint with. Bigger snakes certainly make some impressive messes!!

Our bhp never soils in his enclosure. 2 days after a feed he goes down to the lawn and immediately drops his bundle.
A very low maintenance bhp!

the best ive had was after i upsized my bredlis rats and he got the runs,... (he was about 6 foot at the time and ate a 250g rat)

from the top shelf of his enclosure he sprayed half teh shelf, the closest wall, teh door (and it ran into all the cracks), then he must have saved some and gone for a wander to the half way down shelf, and coated that, the nice lumpy forked branch with cracks below it, and the other side of teh enclosure,...the only thing that landed on the newspaper was the seepage running down the walls,.. ;(

hes lucky he decided to do that on a day i was home cos he was super keen to get the hell outta there! understandable cos i have never gagged so hard as in the hour and a bit i spend taking everythign out and scrubbing the hell out of his tank,...

hes been back on smaller /less fatty rattys ever since,....

i hardly ever leave the front on the enclosure for my coastal and i found out my girl has some smarts about her, the other night sitting at the pc and out the corner of my eye i see her hang her tail out the front and have a wee... luckily i got paper down before it made too much mess on the floor

I think that people building complex and textured backgrounds should read this and look at the photos. Ease of cleaning should always be a consideration!

7caa12c4-11c0-95df.jpg
7caa12c4-11e4-06d5.jpg

This is one of my Death Adders who ALWAYS leaves a huge mess....... she eats and eats and eats and then literally explodes!

ohhh that's nasty, Jay!! amazing how they can hold all that! dirty little girl.

this is the 'present' my bredli girl left me with tonight ... not as bad as some lol. my god, it stunk though!!

IMG_9509.jpg IMG_9511.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Jay - why would you keep her after THAT?! At least the Bredli got the heck out of there...

hahahaha..... it is like that EVERY time she goes! I dread the day lol

Bahahaha...I don't have any pics - too busy swearing!! It is always my albino boy - hmm maybe we should do a poll, is it more males or females???? I vote males

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back