Mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pike01

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Some people were asking what those supermice/quackenbush mice are so heres a couple of pics of some girls.

What are you, some kind of idiot. Giving a lighter to a hormonal mouse that lives on wood shavings. Jeeezus Pike.

What are you, some kind of idiot. Giving a lighter to a hormonal mouse that lives on wood shavings. Jeeezus Pike.

The lighter is for the smokers Pete.....LOL

How else are they gonna light their smokes, they couldnt light the matches. a-ha whos the idiot now

How many babies are you getting out of the females on average Pike?

How many babies are you getting out of the females on average Pike?

Good question

I have never seen them for sale in Melb, although I honestly have never looked for them either. Are they available and what is an average cost for these mice? or are they just lab mice?

You can get them on occasions DP, best to try and find someone with them and then offer to buy some. I have heard that males go for around $5 and females $10, but I may be wrong, it is just what I have heard.

Sorry Pike. thought they'd stopped smoking for the sake of the kiddies.

They generally have around the 20 mark(give or take), I am just curious as to how many pike gets.

If you look closely at the lighter you can see that it is out of gas and rendered inoperative and purely there to give some size perspective.
If the square mouse closest to that lighter doesn't have 20 pinkies it could well explode.

Usually around 18,but have had 28, dont really count them much though

a few of mine have had up near 30, older females tend to have larger litters

anyone who wants some, i have excess atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back