Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Reaction score
I'm currently seeking models, not you but your snakes! :lol:

I want to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Morelia spilota imbricata (Southern or South Western Carpet Python)

Morelia spilota variegata (Darwin or Northwestern Carpet Python) (No albinos please)

Dendrelaphis punctulata (Common Tree Snake)

I'm also open to suggested species. I'm keen to photograph species that I don't have any or many images of, feel free to check my archive and search for species.

I'll bring my equipment and shoot at your premises at your convenience or in my Albion studio if you prefer (Movement Advice form provided on the day). If you own any of the above species and are happy to have them photographed (your details as owner are never disclosed), then send me a private message or direct email to discuss.

In return you will get two 8x10 prints along with lo-res watermarked digital files for non-commercial use such as on Forums, Myspace, Facebook or blogs etc.

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

I'm currently seeking models, not you but your snakes! :lol:

I want to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Morelia spilota variegata (Darwin or Northwestern Carpet Python) (No albinos please)

I'm also open to suggested species. I'm keen to photograph species that I don't have any or many images of, feel free to check my archive and search for species.

I'll bring my equipment and shoot at your premises at your convenience or in my Albion studio if you prefer (Movement Advice form provided on the day). If you own any of the above species and are happy to have them photographed (your details as owner are never disclosed), then send me a private message or direct email to discuss.

In return you will get two 8x10 prints along with lo-res watermarked digital files for non-commercial use such as on Forums, Myspace, Facebook or blogs etc.

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

I'd love to help you out but I'm in WA. Had a quick look at your website. They are beautiful pics, might have to invest.

Thanks! At this stage it seem like all the imbricata owners are keeping them local in WA :(
Here's hoping someone comes out of the woodwork!

I'd love to help you out but I'm in WA. Had a quick look at your website. They are beautiful pics, might have to invest.

Also interested in vens!

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

I'm currently seeking to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Any vens

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

Morelia spilota imbricata (Southwestern Carpet Python)

I'm still looking for a M. s. imbricata to photograph (free) in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba).
Come on - there must be someone around who owns one??

If you know of anyone who does, please pass on my details and have them contact me if they're keen for FREE photos.
They will get some quality 8x12 prints in return and of course I will come to them to shoot.

I never give out owner details so their identity and location is completely safe.
Referees can be provided if necessary.

[email protected]

Thanks VixenBabe - as sad as it is, I may have to wait until your arrives :?

Just by one from Pilbra pythons... then sell it.... shouldn't be too hard to off load something so rare in the eastern states.... Wish you could take some pics of mine..... WA though :(

im in brissie but only have a childreni ha... but mate ur pics are proper quality ... that red bellied black snake pic, love it...

Just by one from Pilbra pythons... then sell it.... shouldn't be too hard to off load something so rare in the eastern states

Hell yeah that a dope idea. would be easy to offload one over there.
ever need an ideaz pimp. speek to tha snowman y0 ! .... kinda confused myself there

Ah yes - it's a great idea in theory but I've never sold a reptile that I've bought . . . they all become my babies. :lol:
I don't have the room to add anymore at the moment, especially with hatchling lizards only a few months away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back