Motorbike Riders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hows it going,
had no idea how many people on this site ride. i ride a daelim 250 really nice to look at bit of a copy of an r1 heaps of fun to get around on too. cant put any pics on at the moment still haven't worked all that stuff out yet,but once i do i'll put some pics of my bike and my snakes on my profile.

I use to have 2 of these but then broke 2 bones in my neck racing over...

Attachments

• 250509_1890740228304_1235436748_32092367_5376158_n.jpg
    250509_1890740228304_1235436748_32092367_5376158_n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 88
I had a drz125. and i could only just touch the ground hence why the small bike lol. I loved it but sold it to get ahead in house repayments. Things you have to do as a "grown up" :)

I had a drz125. and i could only just touch the ground hence why the small bike lol. I loved it but sold it to get ahead in house repayments. Things you have to do as a "grown up" :)

True that one day your be able to get another toy.

This is my ride. A 2006 Harley Davidson Springer. Heaps of mechanical and cosmetic work done. I have been riding 29 years only had one small accident, still rode bike home and got 9 stitches in my hand. That's all.

P1000315.jpg

This is my ride. A 2006 Harley Davidson Springer. Heaps of mechanical and cosmetic work done. I have been riding 29 years only had one small accident, still rode bike home and got 9 stitches in my hand. That's all.

View attachment 206052

Nice bike! 29 years riding with one minor accident is fantastic, you must be doing something right :)

View attachment 206037I am only 5 Foot and I need a bike with a seat hight of no more that 28inches.

I'm only 5ft1, I had a Suzuki Intruder which I posted pics of. I could touch the ground on that lol.

View attachment 206037I only have one bike and it is a pit pro and yes it is in my kitchen. It is the only bike small enough for me to ride, I have had a go at an RM 80 big wheel with really soft suspension and I could bearly touch the ground but it was so much fun any way I want my road lisence so bad it hurts but I have not been able to find a bike that I can touch the ground on. I am only 5.1
How is this I went to Qride and passed every one of their stupid tests on a bike that I could only touch ground with my tip toe on the left side of the bike and comes to the last test of the day, hill start at a T intersection on a sloping hill, went to touch ground to stop at the stop sign, miss calculated how far my toe was to the ground, needless to say I droped the bike. End of story.
I am only 5 Foot and I need a bike with a seat hight of no more that 28inches. I am so close to modifying the pitty so that it can be road registered. LOL, would be cool.

We have a lady in our club and she would only be your height, when she stops at the lights she slids her backside of her Motto Guzzi so she can reach the ground with one foot, she manages very well.

I had a honda xr 80 :D out grown quickly. Sold it to get herps but now im looking at getting into downhill or xc mountain bikes.

im looking to sell my downhill bike if your interested, selling it to buy my first snake actaully. its an ironhorse sunday team. great bike to ride plus sam hill road one in the world cup too ;)

Our 2002 VTR 1000 Firestorm....It has got H.I.S.S (Honda Ignition Security System) and Venom pipes (no baffles).

Got my licence wayyyyyy back in 1985.

Only really had 1 accident, where a car cut me off and I thought the ditch would have been softer than a barb wire fence. The biggest concern for my wife was how much it was going to cost to fix the bike (didn't even ask how I was)

VTR1000.jpg

So guys, im not really top notch when it comes to LAMS bikes. a GSX650S or a GS500f. can either of them be derestricted by swapping the ECU in them? or at all somehow. i have a mate who wants to get one he has been riding for about 4 years but just got his RE so want a decently fast first bike. his limit is $8000. he ways 100kg and is 6ft on the dot. so a big bike like the GSX is not a problem. but he wants one that he wont have to replace once he gets off his RE but he can just derestrict. if not what do you think is the best LAMS bike for him?

Yes you can de restrict them it's a throtle stopper and the ecu it cost about 5 k to do from the shops and the won't want to do it.

damn i wish i had my moto still. had to sell it to buy a sleep apnea machine (aparently living is more important then a motorbike...i didnt think so)

I've got an old Suzuki TF125 ag bike that Im rebuilding. I've done the engine and shes running sweet!!!! now gotta dow the body work.

Im only on my RE license so Im riding a 2011 ninja 650rl. Love it!!!!

This is my longer distance cruiser,

Road King with 103 Kit, S&S easy start cams, Thunder Max auto tuner, and plenty of bling.

030.jpg

028-1.jpg

And this is my play toy for my having fun days,
2,300cc Triumph Rocket 111 with 100 HP shot of NOS, cams, lock-up clutch, tune boy computer, plus plenty of porting & polishing.
Approx 280 RWHP on the gas. (can't stop it smoking the back tyre on the dyno)

bob1aa.jpg

As far as accidents go, I had a near fatal in 1988 that put me in hospital for 9 months (3 months in a coma) and 2 out of body experiences.
26 operations later, and a lot of scars, I wouldn't go a day without having a ride.

Last edited:
bike new graphics again.jpg
My WR450..... .. pretty much sits in my garage now though .. dont get to ride it much

And this is my play toy for my having fun days,
2,300cc Triumph Rocket 111 with 100 HP shot of NOS, cams, lock-up clutch, tune boy computer, plus plenty of porting & polishing.
Approx 280 RWHP on the gas. (can't stop it smoking the back tyre on the dyno)

bob1aa.jpg

Loftybob, that Trumpy is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back