(MUST SEE) Anthony Mundine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I will just start off with saying for those of you who like Anthony "the man" Mundine you need to put your head on properly.

For those of you that got the Sunday telegraph yesterday did you happen to read the sport article named "SINNER". I have looked on the net for it but i cant seem to find it for you all so i will type it all up.

SINNER
HERE'S another reason why Anthony Mundine has become so unpopular in Australian sport. The man who once said "Americans got what they deserved" after the september 11 attacks, has again showed his total direspect for our war heroes by holding his press conference for last wednesday nights fight at 11am on Rememberance Day. When questioned about the poor timing, the ignoramous replied "Im not aware of Rememberance Day."

He calls himself an Aussie and does not know about Rememberance Day. How can anyone like him in or out of the ring.

Cameron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes a brainless, ignorant moron, what else is there to say.

why even give him any publicity? he did rugby league a favour by walking away to his great boxing career. hes only fought one desent fighter at the end of his career (danny green), so that dosent say much about his boxing ability. the sooner the press stop reporting on him the better

I'm not gonna say i like the man, he says a lot of seemingly stupid and dumb things but you gotta give him credit for what he has achieved. And the things he says may sound ingnorant or un educated BUT i reckon the reason he says those thing are to intice public interest... and it works. THe bloke gets paid a small fortune every time he fights...All because we hate him so much and want to watch him get his head smacked in! And we hate him so much because of the dumb things he says... Still think he's stupid?

He's a feeble-minded bafoon, every aussie should know about Remberance Day, many other aussies gave their lives for our country and everyone who calls themself an aussie should know that.

I've grown up around boxing all my life. Competed for a few years (as a Amatuer) but i dont have any respect for "The Man" at all... To put it plain and simple, he's an idiot....
I dont mind his Father tho. :)

Why is it when someone has their own opinion and not follow the sheep they are called names and are "wrong and idiots?"

I can't stand mundine he would have to be the biggest ****er in oz, Can't wait to some one hits him so hard he never gets up

Not that i'm anywhere near being a fan of Anthony but you need to ask, what significance would remembrance day be to an aboriginal kid growing up around boxing and footy?

Not that i'm anywhere near being a fan of Anthony but you need to ask, what significance would remembrance day be to an aboriginal kid growing up around boxing and footy?
He brags himself of being a pure living, breathing aussie. I think a living, breathing aussie should at least have a bit of respect.

i wont even watch his fights after the september 11 coments ( i was on a plane heading to north America, when the attacks were happening) and this just proves the case that he is an idiot.

plane and simple:evil:

donks

u cant expect a moron to have a little education, give him a break lol

I will just start off with saying for those of you who like Anthony "the man" Mundine you need to put your head on properly.

For those of you that got the Sunday telegraph yesterday did you happen to read the sport article named "SINNER". I have looked on the net for it but i cant seem to find it for you all so i will type it all up.

SINNER
HERE'S another reason why Anthony Mundine has become so unpopular in Australian sport. The man who once said "Americans got what they deserved" after the september 11 attacks, has again showed his total direspect for our war heroes by holding his press conference for last wednesday nights fight at 11am on Rememberance Day. When questioned about the poor timing, the ignoramous replied "Im not aware of Rememberance Day."

He calls himself an Aussie and does not know about Rememberance Day. How can anyone like him in or out of the ring.

Cameron

sometime ago i was issued an infraction for calling mundane and shane warne w
cheers:)

Last edited by a moderator:
why even give him any publicity? he did rugby league a favour by walking away to his great boxing career. hes only fought one desent fighter at the end of his career (danny green), so that dosent say much about his boxing ability. the sooner the press stop reporting on him the better
He also fought Sven Otke who put him to sleep, he was probably the only fighter who wasn't a retired taxi driver.

dont like what he says ,but being in a minority group like native australians would be hard i notice they do see the world alot different . .. he prob just said that he didnt remember because he didnt want to say what he really thought of the day.. not sure as he normally says whatever ?..... there is more then 1 reason people go to war then to fight for their country .. then a nobal one . not going to dishonour anyone as ive had 2 grandfathers in wars . cousins in the army that have been to timore. . i wouldnt fight for my county now after knowing what i know now . australians and americans have been used as guinea pigs by our own in war . there is docos on it . some say bush was in charge of the planes going into the towers also ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back