(MUST SEE) Anthony Mundine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't he behave like Kosta Tszyu does??? NOW, there is a man who has my total and utmost respect! A true gentleman! He doesn't need to carry on with all the crap, he lets his fists do all of his talking for him - and then he's the most polite bloke you're ever likely to meet!

I can't work Mundine out to be honest, and can't be bothered wasting my time trying to!

that's one mans opinion which he is entitled to.. plain and simple really and speaking ill of him is not going to change anything.

Why can't he behave like Kosta Tszyu does??? NOW, there is a man who has my total and utmost respect! A true gentleman! He doesn't need to carry on with all the crap, he lets his fists do all of his talking for him - and then he's the most polite bloke you're ever likely to meet!

I can't work Mundine out to be honest, and can't be bothered wasting my time trying to!

Couldnt agree more.....Now lets set that fight up, it would be good to watch him do some training on mundine :lol::lol:

They'd never do it! Kostya is an absolute weapon, whereas Mundine is just a prawn :lol: (I'm not saying Mundine can't fight, but there's a huuuuge difference between a serious fighter like Kostya and a show-pony like Mundine :p) No contest IMHO

He is one person who would be much better dead IMO. His intellegence would probably increase with worms in his head.

Thats true moose but i reckon it would be a sell out in less than 10 mins lol, I'de buy a few tickets.

Me to! :D It'd be good to see (whatever the outcome), as much as I think Kostya would treat it as a training drill :lol:

If Mundine was to win, it'd certainly make me rethink his status as a serious boxer.

lol if you got punched in the head for a living you woudln't be the smartest thing either. i watched the boxing on wednesday and not one of the guys said a smart thing after the match coz their brain cells have been smashed outta their heads.

PLUS..
how many of you guys stopped at 11am for a minute silence?? honestly.

I did. It was on the radio and I though the last post, why is that being played...and then I rememberd...and I stopped and thought. I thought how stuffed up and stupid war is, the idiocy of people who send other people to war to fight for them, the poor innocents who die with their guts on the ground, brains splatters across walls, the women, the children, sisters, brothers, soldiers, all dead because of mans stupidity.
The deception of Governments to their people, the hate that war breeds....

To have the moral fortitude to defend ones country, but to be used so wastefully as many soldiers have been used in the past by many Governments is sad, so sad.

PLUS..

i doubt that he would have organised the press conference also.. if anyone has shown the disrespect it would have to fall on the media and his PR team..

honestly? I forgot to stop for the minute at 11AM...

How can you all not see that he knows all about rememberance day? The press conferance was held at 11 am for good reason.... To proke you lot into hating him more. Now your all gonna tune in to watch his next fight, ensuring he gets paid another small fortune for beating a clapped out bum. Hes made his entire fortune out of public hatrid.

And Kostya is a true champion and a gentleman also, he'd demolish the man in less than a round, no contest.

Not that i'm anywhere near being a fan of Anthony but you need to ask, what significance would remembrance day be to an aboriginal kid growing up around boxing and footy?

Aboriginals may not have served in WW1 but they did in WW2, Korea, Vietnam and I'm sure there are some serving now.

meh it happens. as someone else said, if it stirs the public into watching his next fight then kudos to him, he gets money. :p
i dont think he cares if joe blogs that lives on kitchner street in whatever suburb likes him... if joe bloggs watches the fight he gets money :p

i suppose at the end of the day his loud mouth does make people hate him more and in return we watch his fights because we hope he gets the hell knocked out of him. This makes him more money, so thats smart but god i hate him :lol:

i think hes not a bad fighter :) 36 wins and only 3 loses or something means he cant be tooooo bad?? hes got a quick punch..

the joys of my b/f being an ex-boxer... theres no such thing as play fighting, i end up with a dead leg/arm

i think hes not a bad fighter :) 36 wins and only 3 loses or something means he cant be tooooo bad?? hes got a quick punch..

the joys of my b/f being an ex-boxer... theres no such thing as play fighting, i end up with a dead leg/arm
But he does usually fight bums. I will give him that but, he has got a really quick punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back