(MUST SEE) Anthony Mundine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy could certainly do with a good dose of humility - then again, he's not the only one :p

He wouldn't fight Danny Green when Danny was ready but waited until after Danny got sick and then he fought him.

I hope Danny gets back and gives him what he deserves, quicker than Sven did and harder.

He is a dead set goose, and by his own statements should of retired a number of years ago.
Hopefully someone else remembers, but i do recall him carrying-on that if he EVER lost a
fight he would retire, shortly after a he was knocked out by a German boxer, with his excuse
(backed up by his father) being he was tired? what the....??

Hes got the biggest chip on his shoulder making out hes so hard done by being, Aboriginal
hell hes half white to in case he forgot.. but he only seems to acknowledge half of what he is
..even then hes thrown away his own culture (that being Australian Aboriginal) in favor of an exotic
modern religion namely islam, very odd for someone making out their Australian, hes doing
everything thing he can to be un-Australian it seems.

i think hes not a bad fighter :) 36 wins and only 3 loses or something means he cant be tooooo bad?? hes got a quick punch..

It doesn't mean too much, i could easily do better... im not to far from a nursing home, ill tee a few
fights up with retired folk, i don't follow boxing, but he does seem to like fighting older out of form
boxers.

the boxer he fought last wednesday wasn't old, he was younger/same age.
each to their own.
its like me saying i freaking HATE benji marshall from the west tigers.
i get my head kicked in everytime i say it because everyone think hes some god ;)
ill admit he isn't bad on the field though and has done his part for the team but ...i went to school with him and i despise that BOY so ... so much.

I will just start off with saying for those of you who like Anthony "the man" Mundine you need to put your head on properly.

For those of you that got the Sunday telegraph yesterday did you happen to read the sport article named "SINNER". I have looked on the net for it but i cant seem to find it for you all so i will type it all up.

SINNER
HERE'S another reason why Anthony Mundine has become so unpopular in Australian sport. The man who once said "Americans got what they deserved" after the september 11 attacks, has again showed his total direspect for our war heroes by holding his press conference for last wednesday nights fight at 11am on Rememberance Day. When questioned about the poor timing, the ignoramous replied "Im not aware of Rememberance Day."

He calls himself an Aussie and does not know about Rememberance Day. How can anyone like him in or out of the ring.

Cameron

absolute true.

anthony mundeen i talk to his uncle ( he comes to where i do ma) and His uncle told me he got beet by a 14 year old in the ring.

Realy, i thinnk mundine is an absolute douche bag!!

He is as stupid as dog poo!.All Aussies must at least know about Remembrance day!!

He is a dead set goose, and by his own statements should of retired a number of years ago.
Hopefully someone else remembers, but i do recall him carrying-on that if he EVER lost a
fight he would retire, shortly after a he was knocked out by a German boxer, with his excuse
(backed up by his father) being he was tired? what the....??

Hes got the biggest chip on his shoulder making out hes so hard done by being, Aboriginal
hell hes half white to in case he forgot.. but he only seems to acknowledge half of what he is
..even then hes thrown away his own culture (that being Australian Aboriginal) in favor of an exotic
modern religion namely islam, very odd for someone making out their Australian, hes doing
everything thing he can to be un-Australian it seems.

It doesn't mean too much, i could easily do better... im not to far from a nursing home, ill tee a few
fights up with retired folk, i don't follow boxing, but he does seem to like fighting older out of form
boxers.
Yes i can remember when he said if he lost he would retire. How things change when you find out you are not invinceable.

absolute true.

anthony mundeen i talk to his uncle ( he comes to where i do ma) and His uncle told me he got beet by a 14 year old in the ring.

Realy, i thinnk mundine is an absolute douche bag!!
Wow beat by a 14yr old. I dont like the bloke but getting beat by a 14yr old. I would like to see that fight.

My uncles sisters brothers fathers room mates pen pal told my local fishing co-op worker that Mundine got beat by a 14 yr old too. It must be true.

Main Entry: gull·ible Variant(s): also gull·able \ˈgə-lə-bəl\ Function: adjective Date: 1818 : easily duped or cheated
— gull·ibil·i·ty \ˌgə-lə-ˈbi-lə-tē\ noun
— gull·ibly \ˈgə-lə-blē\ adverb

If it was true then this 14 yr old would be good enough to fight the likes of Sam Solimon etc. And i don't recall ever watching some 14yr old blow in fighting pro "middleweight" .

Last edited:
I am waiting for the day he gets beaten to a pulp in the ring.

It will be just deserved.

He is a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back