My Babies (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Today Hrafna came to my house to shoot my snakes. I especially love the close ups of the heads and the eyes.
The male Mac has an evil face on the top of his head hehe.
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

glad you like the pics! let me know if you want me to crop any! hee hee hee you can tell apart the 2 spotteds now, one is evil, the other isn't!

Nice pics!
No trouser snakes? :p only teasing...
brown one in last pics could be good advert for Mr.Sheen, very glossy. 2nd last pic is very arty, nice angle, love it. :)

Thanks a lot guys. I love them like children so I'm really proud to show them off (even if they do like every other animal of their species).
The Water is a cranky little cow because she's still very young. I'm pretty sure Greg jumped about 5 feet in the air when she had a go at him :D. In her attempts to eat the camera she ended up in her water bowl haha. They definitely deserve the nickname of Rainbow Serpents. Anyone who has seen them in the sun would agree.

yeah looking down a camera lens a little tiny snake looked about 6 feet and only inches away from me. if only i had the camera focused and managed to get a pic of that!

. They definitely deserve the nickname of Rainbow Serpents. Anyone who has seen them in the sun would agree.

Definitely! I took my little girl out in the sun the other day and she looked great. Even friends of mine that don't really like snakes think she's beautiful :)

Awesome pics of your brood, Sax.

Yep..your water python really does look a little riled doesn't she.

Thanks :). Yeah she's got small snake syndrome. I've only been bitten once though so there's hope for her yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back