My beef with our gay rights!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You DON'T need studies to prove this. Ask any gay person!!!! ASK ME !!!!

Jay if you believe your gayness isn't a choice, what is it then that could make a regular guy to everyone else a total spunky honey in your eyes??

ozzie, I'm not sure I even understand your question, but, to try and answer - what makes a normal looking woman to everyone else drop-dead gorgeous to you? Do you choose to see them as attractive, or does it just happen?

Seems like Christians and religion gets bashed more by society than gays, if APS is any reflection of society that is.
Just live and let live. Unless someone is bible bashing I can't see a problem with them. Some of the nicest people I have met are christians and some of the nicest people I met are gay. You cant label all groups the same as it's made up of individuals. It's sad that both groups are bashed and put down on this thread.
Sure my opinon is it's not a choice, but I still love them as much as anyother individual.

Jay if you believe your gayness isn't a choice, what is it then that could make a regular guy to everyone else a total spunky honey in your eyes??

Sorry, can you explain your question? Im not sure i understand.....

Seems like Christians and religion gets bashed more by society than gays, if APS is any reflection of society that is.
Just live and let live. Unless someone is bible bashing I can't see a problem with them. Some of the nicest people I have met are christians and some of the nicest people I met are gay. You cant label all groups the same as it's made up of individuals. It's sad that both groups are bashed and put down on this thread.
Sure my opinon is it's not a choice, but I still love them as much as anyother individual.

I could not agree more. I do not have a problem with religious groups as long as they keep their beliefs to themselves. I do not preach my gayness or try to convert people to be gay lol.

The reason why religion has been focused on in this thread is peoples opinion that marriage is a religious thing and that is why they oppose gay marriage. My argument - dont go to a gay wedding. In no way is my gay marriage going to affect their heterosexual marriage.

marriage has been around FAR longer than any current religion.
they have no valid claim to it in any way.

Snowman do you think APS users being herpers, and herpetology being a branch of science, is a reason for this? Citizens with a greater appreciation of the sciences tend to understand (if not completly understand) evolutionary theory.

Hmmmm.... so you're asking my 'type'? what i find attractve in a guy?

I like interesting eyes. Dark features. Nice prominent eyebrows. I like dimples (HOT). I like hairy guys, but not overtly hairy. Masculine but well kept. Any other details you want me to disclose? lol

put "love" aside as it is a man made thing.

hetrosexual couples can have sex to carry on and continue there genetics and allow the evolution of the species.

Homosexual sex is an anamilistic primal urge that is for self gratification only and has no value to the species at all.

having said that like i said at the start, im all for gay marrige but only if both chicks are hot.

donks

I like interesting eyes. Dark features. Nice prominent eyebrows. I like dimples (HOT). I like hairy guys, but not overtly hairy. Masculine but well kept. Any other details you want me to disclose? lol

So basically you?

put "love" aside as it is a man made thing.

hetrosexual couples can have sex to carry on and continue there genetics and allow the evolution of the species.

Homosexual sex is an anamilistic primal urge that is for self gratification only and has no value to the species at all.

having said that like i said at the start, im all for gay marrige but only if both chicks are hot.

donks

It has a benfits for 5-10% of the population!

Not on here lol

Wally I have all the proof I need ...I KNOW MY SON I gave birth to him ,breast fed him ,was there when times were tough and confusing and I accept him ...it doesnt matter what anyone else wants to claim ..I know him being GAY is who he is and not a way of choice.
This argument hetro sexuals have sex to breed MAY BE to some degree true ...BUT MANY A HETRO SEXUAL PERSON OUT THERE HAS SEX SIMPLY FOR ANIMALISTIC FUN AND PLEASURE AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO HAVE CHILDREN EVER ....so donks that is not quite right in saying so ...all I want is for my son and others sons and daughters that are gay ,to be able to have the same rights as my hetro sexual children AND AS A MOTHER THATS MY BLOODY RIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back