My beef with our gay rights!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. if you had read the rest of my posts you'd understand i don't believe in the all mighty to begin with so clearly that isn't my actual opinion, it's almost as ridiculous as comparing gays with horses.

Well.. if you had read the rest of my posts you'd understand i don't believe in the all mighty to begin with so clearly that isn't my actual opinion, it's almost as ridiculous as comparing gays with horses.

so you post things that are not your opinion??

i think you have discredited yourself enough for me, goodnight Hypo

I think the most surprising thing about this thread is redbellybite's liberal attitude towards the issue of gay rights which is out of step with her general approach to such issues.

Regulars on the forum will recall that she has was recently warned for making racist posts and been very outspoken in her intolerance of other members views and lifestyle choices (like vegetarianism for example). Perhaps she can begin extending this previously unseen tolerance to other areas if her life.

i belive that RBB started this thread because she wants what her son wants, i dont think that too much thought other than that went into it.

And i am not having a go at you RBB, like you said RBB he is your child and you are supporting him.

I tell you one thing though! if i was a horses hoof i surely would not want a certificate from a religion that thinks that my lifestyle is an abomination!

donks

I think the most surprising thing about this thread is redbellybite's liberal attitude towards the issue of gay rights which is out of step with her general approach to such issues.

Regulars on the forum will recall that she has was recently warned for making racist posts and been very outspoken in her intolerance of other members views and lifestyle choices (like vegetarianism for example). Perhaps she can begin extending this previously unseen tolerance to other areas if her life.

RBB approach to many issues is a passionate and often emphatic one, but never have I seen her give an opinion or offer advice that wasn't considered.

its pretty quiet in here now? funny how the rainbow flag waving hippys disapear when there idealistic ideas are put to sleep.

(and yes i am stirring now with my discriptions lol)

donks

A quick flick through her posts will provide plenty of examples.

its pretty quiet in here now? funny how the rainbow flag waving hippys disapear when there idealistic ideas are put to sleep.

(and yes i am stirring now with my discriptions lol)

donks

I am still at work and am struggling to write replies between working.... and planning my BIG FAT GAY WEDDING for when it is finally my right to marry.

There always has been and always will be love without marriage, and marriage without love. The world still turns and we all get on with life.

But if the idea of not having a legally recognised gay marriage in Australia bothers you, please spare a thought for the gay people in nations like Iran and Saudi Arabia, for whom life is unbearable. The hatred and oppression they are forced to endure has to be seen to be believed. Living hell comes to mind.

Well some already know and some may not ,I am a mother of a lovely 23 year old Gay man ,and it infuriates me that he along with other gay people ,dont have the same rights as my younger hetro sexual son&daughters have. He pays his taxes ,he votes,he obeys the general laws,basically lives a law abiding life YET is discriminated against because his sexual preference is of the same sex ,so this means he isnt allowed to have an acknowledged ceremony and a fully licenced marriage certificate .
IT SUX ...Gay people have to abide by all laws in this country and suffer the consequences if they break them ,just like any hetro sexual ..yet gay people are still treated like second class humans when it comes to full filling their life with a partner that they want to commit to for the rest of their days ...

OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO GET WITH THE TIMES AND STOP ACTING LIKE THE KKK OF THE YESTERYEAR :evil::evil::evil::evil:

here's some good news. socialscapegoat.com ? Green’s marriage equality motion passes so this will mean that hopefully all same sex relationships that wish to get married will legally be able to and wont have to go to california. hope this makes you smile for a while.

Seems like Christians and religion gets bashed more by society than gays, if APS is any reflection of society that is.
Just live and let live. Unless someone is bible bashing I can't see a problem with them. Some of the nicest people I have met are christians and some of the nicest people I met are gay. You cant label all groups the same as it's made up of individuals. It's sad that both groups are bashed and put down on this thread.

Thank you Snowman, I find it very hypocritical that some people are on here complaining about how people aren't being treated equally and then put religious people down. EVERYONE is entitled to have an opinion as long as they're not being pushy with it... I hate it when people are pushy!

RBB, this is a great thread and I wish you and your son all the best. I have a family member and a friend who are gay, and they get put through unnecessary crap. They're people too, and if someone doesn't like what they do they can stay away, and shut their mouths.

This might be a stupid question but I have wanted to know the answer for a while,

Do Gay people get turned on by themselves?

show me the studies that prove that it is not a choice?

The only way this could be construed as a valid comment is either because the person making it is gay and feels that they have decided not to be and succeeded or they have access to valid studies that show that it is a choice.

This might be a stupid question but I have wanted to know the answer for a while,

Do Gay people get turned on by themselves?

Yes they do, straight people also get turned on by themselves. Its called masterbation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back