My beef with our gay rights!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very true RBB there are alot of people who choose not/cant breed and those that do/shouldnt breed.

My statement was made looking at the very big picture.

i am all for equal rights for people but where do we draw the line?

If me and my daughter fell in love, should i be able to marry her and have all the same rights as hetrosexual non related couples?

anyone???? where do we draw the line???

I mean, I love lamp........but should i be able to marry lamp?

donks

put "love" aside as it is a man made thing.

hetrosexual couples can have sex to carry on and continue there genetics and allow the evolution of the species.

Homosexual sex is an anamilistic primal urge that is for self gratification only and has no value to the species at all.

having said that like i said at the start, im all for gay marrige but only if both chicks are hot.

donks

So you are basically saying that EVERY time you have sex it is for procreation purposes only and you are always trying to father a child?? Scary thought that one!

So basically you?

Hahahaha.... why thank you Gordo.... but no lol

Not on here lol

To date.... no lol

Yeah, they did claim it and yet there are that many other tribes, cults etc etc that had the same idea of a bond between two people making them joined in some way.

In my opinion if you're a homophobe you may aswell be racist, it's discrimination one way or another, you're seperating society and deeming one lifestyle more appropriate than others.

Of course the goddamn government want straights, they want the world to be so over populated it pops.

I'm aware that it's not just christian culprits but that is the argument used against gay marriage, marriage being a christian ideal.

and just for the record i'm not a lesbian, nor do i ever plan on being married. I also hate religion, in my mind it was/is a way for people to escape reality and avoid taking responsibility for their actions, now it's just been passed down through the ages.

Hysterical how a book that has been altered to death can dictate our government policy. Tradition maybe, but so was sacrificing virgins?

Ozziepythons - i think so. People with a keen interest in reptiles and learning about animals in general have an understanding and belief in evolution. That's why there are so many like minded people replying to this thread, i also doubt alot of the members against gay marriage would decide to post and debate the issue.

Donkey - ew.

So you are basically saying that EVERY time you have sex it is for procreation purposes only and you are always trying to father a child?? Scary thought that one!

no i am not saying that at all, hetrosexual people also have the animalistic urge for self gratification.

Im just accepting of what it is.

And gay people should also be accepting that there sex is of no benifit to the human race.

Pretty simple really.

Im not being derogotory to gay people for there choices (or not choices) just calling it as i see it.

So can i marry my daughter and engage in a sexual relationship with her as consenting adults?

(P.S i dont have a daughter- im just putting the idea out there for you all)

donks

Donks answer me this ...if you had children and as a proud dad ,you would love your children no matter what, is this true? and you would do what ever to support them,. is this true?
NOW suppose you had a gay child do you with draw your love and support now cause they arent the same as you ?
do you stop loving them cause they arent the same as you? do you shun them and ignore them and allow people to bully them and disrespect them ?
do you wipe your hands of them and walk away ?

and how has INCEST have anything to do with TWO NON RELATED HUMANS NOW that is just crazy talk donks ...INCEST IS A CRIME DUE TO BLOOD RELATING ISSUES ...SEX WITH A DAUGHTER OR SON HAS BEEN PROOOOOOOVEN TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS IN THE OFFSPRING ...not to mention the trauma of your uncle being your father and grandfather now...

Last edited:
so having children is the only benefit of the human race? wow, we sure are a limited species *rolls eyes*
sorry dude, your arguments are pure dribble.
sure, you can have a relationship with your daugher, just expect to go to jail, so as to not produce mutated children, there are genetic reasons for not inbreeding humans. (and you know this)
if one of you are desexed, then, go for it, doesn't worry me in the slightest.
more likely than not though, you'd have to have to have abused her in early childhood to create that kind of bond, or be estranged and have a chance meeting (as has happened recently in Australia)

this is still completely different from gay couples, and is a straw man arguement.

some of the arguments people bring up against are so stupid or non related it's just mind blowing.
it won't end humanity, it won't make more gay people, it won't hinder or change any other law in relation to you or any one else it will do and change NOTHING other than allow people to have the same rights YOU already have. you have no valid or real reason to be against it, not biologically and not socially. all that is left is religion and stupidity, and they surely aren't valid now we're out of the dark ages.

Donks, bit pinks are gross, no matter the combination ;) But a relationship between a father and daughter has very different moral and ethical connotations to a gay relationship between two unrelated, consenting adults... The comparison you seem to be making is no more relevant than the comparison made to bestiality earlier, IMO.

You and lamp can marry. But you only get one First Home Owner's Grant between you.

People can say they don't think they should be married but don't mind them being gay all they like but the fact remains anybody against it is making a concious decision that they don't want two human beings that are in love just the same as a straight couple to be happy.

They might not be able to procreate naturally but maybe the all mighty put them here to adopt our unwanted children? Hm.

You don't seem to be able to look passed the sexual aspect of being gay donkey.

OK, marrying your daughter. There are significant health reasons why it shouldn't happen. You are also likely to be the guardian of that child, which is effectively a power relationship, which i think means you will be abusing your position of authority in your childs life.

Think of the children Donk, they would be there own uncle or aunty... that's just weird.

no i am not saying that at all, hetrosexual people also have the animalistic urge for self gratification.

Im just accepting of what it is.

And gay people should also be accepting that there sex is of no benifit to the human race.

Pretty simple really.

Im not being derogotory to gay people for there choices (or not choices) just calling it as i see it.

So can i marry my daughter and engage in a sexual relationship with her as consenting adults?

(P.S i dont have a daughter- im just putting the idea out there for you all)

donks

Donks answer me this ...if you had children and as a proud dad ,you would love your children no matter what, is this true? and you would do what ever to support them,. is this true?
NOW suppose you had a gay child do you with draw your love and support now cause they arent the same as you ?
do you stop loving them cause they arent the same as you? do you shun them and ignore them and allow people to bully them and disrespect them ?
do you wipe your hands of them and walk away ?

No not at all RBB i have alot of gay friends and support them as they are Good people.

and if i ever had a gay child i would support them in whatever they needed.

im just saying its not an easy answer and the line has to be drawn somewhere and at this point in time marrige is for hetros only.

please dont take anything im saying as degogetory, i am only fueling debate.

donks

I don't know how someone can have plenty of gay friends and still believe they don't deserve equality.

Why do people who are against gay marriage act like they'll be forced to sit and watch the act of two men having sex if it's approved?

They might not be able to procreate naturally but maybe the all mighty put them here to adopt our unwanted children? Hm.

bhahahahah and you think my arguments are grasping at straws?????

Oh yes the big man on the cloud made gay people so they can all go around saving poor little ophan children....hahah wake me up!

donks

I don't know how someone can have plenty of gay friends and still believe they don't deserve equality.

Why do people who are against gay marriage act like they'll be forced to sit and watch the act of two men having sex if it's approved?

when have i ever said that i dont think gay people deserve equility or that gay men are going to be having sex all over the city streets if gay marrige is legal?????? not once!
in my first post i said that they should have equal rights to each othere super-anuattion ect ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back