My Female Inland Or Murray Darling Carpet Python Who Wants To Name Them???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r_boy2251

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys heres a picture of my female inland or murray darling carpet python. She is about a year old and is 650-700grams i have a male as well but he just ate yesterday so i will take a picture in a couple of days he is the same size and they don't have names who wants to name them???

Attachments

• jordan's pictures 028.jpg
    jordan's pictures 028.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 207
  • jordan's pictures 026.jpg
    jordan's pictures 026.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 194
Very nice mate. I'd love to help you name them but I'm picking up a trio next week and am stuck for names as well! Any suggestions?!

'Monty' Python hahaha (im so original) or brian ? (i'm brian and so is my wife) ... one of my snakes is called NIIII! (the knights who say NI or ecki ecki ecki ptANG ZOO bong zoo walla walla **mumble mumble**

Feast and Famine, kinda like the conditions in the Murray Darling for the critters that live there.
Nice snake BTW.

can you name it Ralph? I found a black hair today and me and my friend named it Ralph :D

Ben

name them spiderman and superwoman! how about trouser and hidden snake crouching tranny? bob and marleine? sir hissalot? sorry i am not giving away any of the names i have ready for future snakes!

cleo, rex

'Monty' Python hahaha (im so original) or brian ? (i'm brian and so is my wife) ... one of my snakes is called NIIII! (the knights who say NI or ecki ecki ecki ptANG ZOO bong zoo walla walla **mumble mumble**
they no longer say NII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back