Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg wally they are stunning! :D
fabregasreptiles, will PM you

Thanks everyone

My Hubby wanted a snake for ages so now and then he would take me to a pet shop just to "LOOK". Little did I know he had a plan! He would look at snakes and ask the shop assistant to take one out - starting with small, then bigger and bigger. At begining I was freaked out and wouldnt have a bar of it but slowly I touched it, held it started to love it...get the picture! 2 months ago we have purchased our baby girl...Delilah....and I must admit the best pet I had!...So if you really want a snake y just not do the same!!!??? And like someone said before better ask for "forgiveness then permission"...trust me if he doesn't like snakes he will never go near that enclosure more the fact open it for the snake to disappear:))))

My Hubby wanted a snake for ages so now and then he would take me to a pet shop just to "LOOK". Little did I know he had a plan! He would look at snakes and ask the shop assistant to take one out - starting with small, then bigger and bigger. At begining I was freaked out and wouldnt have a bar of it but slowly I touched it, held it started to love it...get the picture! 2 months ago we have purchased our baby girl...Delilah....and I must admit the best pet I had!...So if you really want a snake y just not do the same!!!??? And like someone said before better ask for "forgiveness then permission"...trust me if he doesn't like snakes he will never go near that enclosure more the fact open it for the snake to disappear:))))

smart man

I couldn't do it to him, he would be mortified.
Bearded dragons will make me happy :) But I can't say I don't dream about owning a green python one day :p

Thanks everyone :)
I would love to have a snake, but unfortunatley my man has a phobia :( So it's a dream lost I am afraid.

LoL I have a similar problem, my Wife has a phobia, about mice and rats!, consequently I cant have anything that eats them. I dont love snakes that much that I want a(nother) divorce. Im looking for something as a compromise, but its pretty limited in WA, you seem to have much more choice over in the east.

BTW, the WA Bearded Dragon is Pagona Minor Minor, as I understand its even smaller than your Pygmies.

Anyway, good luck!. Ill leave the advice to others on the east coast with better knowledge of whats available over there.

Beardies are awsome I started my collection off with a Beardy and Pygmy as soon as I got my licence now have 5 of each lol...along with 3 snakes that hubby has never touched to this daqy lol

I am getting so excited and impatient waiting for my license to arrive.
I have emailed so many breeders, and only one response so far,,, is this normal? haha

I can't wait to set up my tank, will hopefully get it all bought and ready to go in the next couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back