Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I just got my first reptile!

An eastern Water dragon. I havent named it yet, any ideas??

I was soo excited to bring him/her home!

P1130490.jpg

P1130492.jpg

I often base my animals on personality or looks for example my boy southern angle-headed dragon is named after Loki, the Norse god of mischief which fits him great. Maybe wait a while so you can get to know your EWD before naming him. That's just my suggestion, that or name him after a character in a video game, movie or book (Chino from Crysis 2 is my yearling knobtail gecko).

HAHA!! every time i pat his head he closed his eyes and stopped trying to jump out my hand!! cheeky little bugger!! Im so happy i got him! :D

Just beautiful! I've been looking into getting another lizzard (my boyfriend has two beardies) and I think I have made up my mind I want one of these little guys!
All of my boyfriends snakes start with the letter 'P' all mine are gonna start with 'M' ... Good luck with naming:)

they are beautiful! when i was researching lizards and things, i just kept coming back to the water dragons, ive met my friends ones, and they are so active. mine keeps sitting in his water, and then sit on the rock under the heat lamp. i want another one now!

Lol I have Wodger and Woxanne the bowwowing womas
I suspect you misheard the instructions given you, as to how to choose names. They would actually have said: "The best way is too LIST of all your favourites, then choose."

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back