Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with a 6 month embargo affects your purchase you would still be able to get one from this season as many breeders hold back animals to sell when they are a bit older.

Shhh .. :shock:

Oooops and now that you quoted me I can't remove it... :facepalm:

This one is quite colourful, I guess it could be semi-arboreal if you help it. Best of all it requires no light, food, doesn't grow and shouldn't be snappy!

Attachments

• door_snake_pink.gif
    door_snake_pink.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
How about you go to your friends on "the other forum" and waste their time for a change? In 2014, unless you have had a serious life lesson, you will still not be ready for a snake in my opinion.

If you persist on being a troll who doesn't know it, go get a fibre optic snake.

Mate, buy a recipe book, feed the homeless, learn how to play chess, but please forget about owning a snake. You really are very bad at it.

I really think you should get a death adder short great pattern and get some really good colours and u will have a lot of trouble giving this one away

I really think you should get a death adder short great pattern and get some really good colours and u will have a lot of trouble giving this one away

And she'll only only ever tag you once. ;)

maybe a woma python,or stimmy or
seamonkeys, seamonkeys are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back