My GOT they are cutting bits out.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I just watched for few minutes the program on television about make over.
Some silly sheela won free plastic surgery and they are getting cut and stretch and all this horrible things you can imagine done. So much pain for nothing.
Only surgery I would go for is if they would be able to improve my poor brain to perform better.
What this silly females are doing them selfs is absolutely stupid. And on the top of it, camera is filming all of it and people around the world can watch it. Sick. :cry:

the things some people do to themselves for improvement beats me slatey its a bit rediculous if you ask me .... should be happy with what yourve got as alot of people out there are less advantaged....... but i could go for a penis enlargement .... lol

Ask micheal jackson why its called "Plastic" surgery. lol :D

Yep They are wierd to do this. I would understand Afrofishhead to cut bit of , as I know that if you have enormous part of body you do not fit in majority and you can get easily singled out.
Big bulch in trouses will give you a way and that can be end of friendship. I would be troubled by friend who can easily owerpower by ability. LOL
Afro go for it. And by the way afro, Are you on organ donation program?
Mabe Jake can apply.

Already_Gone said:
Those people are wierd... I'm glad they live in America!!!!

Big Brother, Survivor, Idol, Queer Eye for the straight guy

I give Aus a month before we begin production on our own makeover show like the crazy one from last night

LOL afro. To who did you offered this humango of yours.
LP looks like people can't refuse to watch this reality shows. I personally do not watch any of them, but my girls love it.
Looks like females are more in to this humiliating stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back