Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post some pictures of my lizard cage but every time I try to add an attachment i get a warning saying it is unable to open ..... at line 215. Can anyone help me with uploading pictures? They are all JPG files no larger than 100kb.

cheers, Peter

Awesome! Are you gonna throw a couple of Perenties in there?

Lizard Cage

The cage is not big enough for Perenties. I have 5 EWD's (1 male thanks to Peterrescue) and two Eastern Long Necks. For some reason, after I fed them this afternoon they all went and hid.

Man that looks bloody awesome!!!!!!

I am so jealous. So here is the million dollar question...... How did you convince her?????

Lizard Cage

Thanks guys. Our house was designed in 1993 and the cage was an integfral part of the design. I have been in to reptiles all m y life and I guess the Social Director prefers me to concentrate on them rather than something else. And a pieve of advice. If the cage makes good "furntiure" then you have more chance of success. And another pic.

hi peter,
there are no words that will do that justice,
if my pit i'm planing on building for my bluey's and dragons
turn out half as good i'll be happy,

cheers,
steve.......

Incredible. Makes me think of what can be done. I showed the minister for finance and war the pics and all she could say was "they have air cond"

Anything in there would look good. Is there a water dragons head poking out among the lillies in the second pic? or is it a leaf turned up out of the water?
A good idea having it next to the house. When I was younger I had an aviary out the back of the house but being at the other end of the backyard (some distance) It got less and less attention as time went on. I like it.

Jesus Christ you lucky bastard!!!

Beats my old rusty aviaries I got from the dumo shop for 10 buks, lol....

Ah well!!!

you should throw some heathies in there!

Bloody awesome enclosure mate and well done with the "Chief of Staff". Any tips you'd like to pass on for when I trade off the missus Veranda for my outdoor enclosure?

Lizard Cage

A couple of more photos showing the roof structure and the cage at night. I have a flood light in there so that you can watch the guys at night when it attracts hundreds of moths and creates a feeding frenzy.

Lizard Cage

And finally, just to prove I actually do have some lizards in there. But I am also interested in knowing what else I could house with the dragons that might be a bit more exotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back