MY NEW MATE UPDATE dial up warnig

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alby

Reaction score
HEY all as i told u i would update yous with new pics of my new mate sorry it had taken a while but hey you know what they say good things come to those who wait lol ..i hope you like as i love this little fella..hes a **** when he dont eat all the time but hey i still love him :lol:

and i have more pics if anyone is still interested in looking but i hope yous all enjoy

hehehe pete i sold that one ages ago i brought a new tank but that houses my pair of diamonds i have.... and thanks for the compliment stuffs heheh as with all my snakes i just love them like im there dad lol :oops:
oh yeaha and pete when am i commin over for that beer mate

hey jungle freak my mate thanks bud...your always a pleasure to talk to and always willing to give advise ill be chatting to you soon anyways...say around late december

Hi Alby,
Do you know who bred the animal?
Cheers
Ad

He's cute Alby! He's gonna look pretty damn sexy when he gets bigger if he looks that nice now :D

Hi Alby,

:?: What type of Jungle is it?

Very good looking snake by the way! Choice :)

thanks for all the compliments people but really u need to be thanking jungle_freak he is the man behind it..all i did was purchase him lol.....and i hear a little rumore he has plenty more up and comming this year but u say just have to wait or maybe talk to him about it....hes back ground and locality is hes cairns x obeeline...if that helps yous out but really jungle is the man u need to be chatting to about this beautiful snake i cant praise the man enough cheers to you roger

lovely lookign snake..the patterning is really nice

Hi Alby,
heres a some pics of the parents and sibs of your male jungle for those interested etc ,
Mum gold female breeder
BlackandGoldfemaleBreeder.jpg

Dad yellow male breeder
Blackandyellowmale.jpg

Reduced head pattern sib
Reducedheadpatternjungle.jpg

the sibs were sold early this year , i have a large clutch from this pair incubating , pm me for more imfo etc

CHEERS
Roger
Jungle Freak

50 / 50 s
DSCF0839.jpg

Lovely animals JungleFreak - I just love that lemon female in your gallery, what a stunner! Awesome black!
That 50/50 looks like a he is going to be a beauty too.
Great to see some nice jungles!
Cheers
Ad

i love the dad he is great i love his yellow, and i agree with ad that 50/50 is a stunner great banding, welldone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back