My new pride and joy: first gtp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how god damn cute is Chad, i was waiting all day yesty to see pics :) n then finally last night, good effort he\she is awesome fantastic addition to the gang :)

Nawwwww CUTE!!!!!!
tehehe isn't he. he looks even more cute in his teeny gtp pose thismorning.

wowzers beautiful snake
thankyou

Aww tooo Cute!! :p

He is awesome, well done!
thankyou I've been saving quite awhile for this little fella

some great 'quick photos' as well! cant wait to see some when your not rushed =]
I am very exited to take more pics of this little guy for sure! Just a bit hesitant with taking him outside seeing how small he is. I would die if something grabbed him as a snack :O

What a beautiful story, probably ends with and lived happily ever after: )

I think it ends with.. Sarah loved her beautiful gtp so much, that she bought a dozen more gtps, and they all lived happily ever after :p

Cute az love gtp I will have to get me one next season

Absolutely! They have got to be my new fav species.

Lovely :) Congrats
Thankyou :D

you lucky,lucky b*st*rd. that is a stunner
I am a lucky biatch aint i :p

Now you need a red one ;)
Thats unfair D3pro, i need a red one and a blue one and a big yellow one and 20 000000 more now :p

What a sweetie. What locality is he?

And I have to laugh at Chad, which is the name of one of my best mates. He's about 190 centimetres tall - huge compared to this little guy.

I laugh at Chat too! Was the name of a guy that came over to buy a fishtank off me and it stuck!
As for locality I am not totally sure, there are tonnes of pics of his parents and relos on Albs website (hills reptiles) and on a few threads on here. His mother has beautiful blues as does his father. And his grandfather has a beautiful dorsal stripe! I'll have both please :D

Glad to see it has settled in Sarah. What happens if Chad turns out to be a girl!!
If Chad is a girl then I know I need to go buy a boy! :p

Stunning !! Can't wait to own a few pairs of these :p
Same here and thanks :D

trying to save for a gtp hatchie,very cute

It's so worth it! I want more now lol. Helps that the average humidity around where I live is 80% :D

An update for everyone, thanks for the fantastic comments.
Had a power outage last nite (what luck), so no computer access etc and poor Chad! Temps only got down to 24 for a cpl hrs in his click clack and he is right as rain, that didn't stop me getting up every 5 mins to check on him! I probably would have done that without the blackout lol. Off to work I go now, probably a good thing he gets some rest and I don't have the temptation to watch him like a hawk all day. cheers :D

Last edited:
I was shocked at his placid temperment, from all the stories I've heard, he is better than any one of my snakes was as juvis, by far! Most relaxed little dude.

Wait till night time!!!!

Very nice little snake!

Wait till night time!!!!

Very nice little snake!

Wait till tomorrow nighttime, I'm going to offer him his first meal with me. Hope he smashes it. Still has shown not a sign of striking. I reckon I have myself a little mellow fella :D.

The Chad ,awesome little Gtp Sarah

Is it the Chad? cheers :D
is-it-the-chad.jpg

I was bored today!
390815_255906217812265_100001786674838_611458_1659164625_n.jpg

Needing allot of self control to leave this little fella alone today, must not annoy him by sticking my face up to his click clack every 5 mins. Looking forward to his first feed tonight :D

YIPPEEE just had his first feed. Took a little persuasion but he soon became very interested when he realised what it was, and smashed it down like a champ! Very happy :D

Last edited:
Rofl ,love the pic so cool :)
got the wife 3 of these little guys for Xmas and we are both having trouble not picking them up lol
Ours don't have legs, horns and wiskers like yours , must find out what breeder you got them from , hope you have good home insurance which covers fire especially lol

Rofl ,love the pic so cool :)
got the wife 3 of these little guys for Xmas and we are both having trouble not picking them up lol
Ours don't have legs, horns and wiskers like yours , must find out what breeder you got them from , hope you have good home insurance which covers fire especially lol

Man you have one lucky wife! Hopefully I can find a man out there to buy me gtps haha.
I should aim to breed this little guy out and start producing some crazy dragon morphs!

That's cool Sarah, send me few of those genes. lol

Breed them to your giant babies and produce huge dragon snakes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back