My new snake cages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redline

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Dis is going 2 be my new 4x2x2x6ft high bank...i will update has i go. hope u guys like it.i am going 2 put 2 BHPs in them.

Good stuff redline. I hope you are going to post a full "How To" when you are finished. I also see that you are doing that liquid nails thing too. Did you also use a router? Or like me you use your router to gain access to the internet. In fact, we should have a whole section on this site devoted to building your own enclosures.

Working hard Redline? Looks like you are bit of handyman, sent photo when finished mate.

thanks guys.i allwayz use liquid nails on my wood holds nice :)and yes i used a router 2.hopefully t/m i can do some more work 2 it.

I am going to build an enclosure for a BHP that I am getting just after Xmas, but I am unsure what size to make it. I want to make it big enough, to only have to build one and not one know and one later, if you know what I mean

No start off as hatch/juvies. I have a large plastic container that I had me Maccie in over a heat mat which she seemes to thrive and I thought that this would be ok for the BHP for a few months or until it out grew the container.

Here are some pic of new cage i built

Just some pics of cage i built recently,I just took ideas from pics and internet so any improvement ideas welcome.the whole thing is 1200 x 1200.

here is a pic. t/m i am going 2 put in the lights,thermostat & then stain it will have some more pics when it's all done.

Here are some pics of markinaus' enclosures that he wanted posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back