Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southy

Reaction score
first snakes to hatch, pretty happy, also got 27 baby blueys, with another 2-3 females to drop and 1-2 shinglebacks, heres the pics, next year i hope to have a couple of other pairs ready.

Good on ya southy, If its your first ever cluch of pythons I can imagine the buzz your havin, if not its still a buzz eh.
Congrats.

yeah first clutch of snakes...every day through incubation, waiting, waiting for that little head to pop through,couldn't walk past the incubator without checking, now i got to get the little buggers eating, any tips as i hear you have to be patient with the children's family. hopefully next season i will have stimsons, childrens, mac eggs and maybe coastals, BHP's and diamonds if i think they are ready. i can't wait really

I'm with you southy, can't wait for next season. All going well (which is unlikely but hey) i should have 1-2 clutches bredli, 1 clutch jungles, 1-2 clutches stimsons, 3 clutches macs, possibly Diamonds and whatever else i purchase between now and then. Can't wait.

yeah i like how you said. whatever else i purchase between now and then, im sorta addicted to herps like its my fix for the day, and when i see something i like, i will save until i can buy it. always looking for new additions to the collection

My Newbies!

The little head poking out is adorable, he is sniffing the air for the first time awwww!!! :lol:

Southy, if they dont eat of their own accord fairly soon after sheding, try tease feeding. Get a very small pinky in some long forseps and bash the macs around the head with it, they normally get so upset they end up grabin the pinky and eat it, may take a few attemps but sooner or later they will eat it, you just have to remain motionless while they do which is hard cause as soon as they start you will have itches every where but one movement and theyll spit it back out.

lol righto, i was told legs and tails from pinkys, but ive feed snakes the method you said but ive never had something so little to feed, thanks for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back