my snake and enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baker

Reaction score
just thought i would share some pics of my first snake, she it a little bredli about 3 months old atm. Photo109.jpgPhoto049.jpgPhoto050.jpgPhoto110.jpgPhoto075.jpgPhoto096.jpg

How sweet! I just got my first snake also, i 2 got a little female Bredli, she is almost 7mnths old! Congrats on your new baby! :)

thanks, im glad i choose her, been a zero problem snake except for being bitey, but i was expecting that because she was never handled until i got her at 9 weeks

hi

hey nice snake i love breds they are nice i got a coastal python for my first snake iv had it probly around 12 months and is still not very big but i gusse all snakes grow at ther own rate i dont know if its a boy or girl tho lol

thanks for that

im only calling mine a girl because thats what the breeder said, but i think i might get her sexed properly when she is older

Very Nice, I just got my Bredli little over a month ago and he is really settling in. I'm so excited im already starting to look into what snake im going to get next once. Here is a pic of him just after I modified his tank today. Hope all goes wellView attachment 209451

thats good to hear, your attachment didnt work but i bet your snake looks good, and i know what you mean, ive already decided what im getting next

Hey baker! She rocks!! Beautiful little Bredli!! Great looking set up too. We've got a little Stimmie boy who is totally awesome in his own right, but this being as addictive as it is, we're down for a couple of beautiful Bredlis next! What snake have you decided on for your next?

ive decieded to get myself a scrub python next, then im going to get a brown tree snake then move on into elapids i think

yer i want a bredi next or a stimpson but my misses wont let me get another one she is scared they will eat our baby lol

good luck with changing her mind, if you do manage to get her to change her mind PM and i can give you the number of the breeder that i got mine off of at dundoran or however you spell it,

yer im not sure why it didnt either, i dont know how to make it work, i had mine in my album before i tried so that might help maybe

i got mine from there to in dundaron or how ever it spelt lol i dont know ther name but lol my coastal was 150 i dont know if thats alot or not but i was just happy to have a pet snake haha

does any one know if a 4 by 2 by 2 is ok for a full grown coastal and if so should i have it 4 foot long and 2 wide and 2 high or turn it up and have it 4 high 2 wide and 2 long if u know what i mean

yer i found him good to deal with when i got mine off him, im only new still aswell but i would say a higher cage would probally be better for a costal because they are a semi aboreal snake if im correct, i would probally build a 4 high 3 long and 2 wide just for a little more room and better viewing but i would say your cage would be good for your snake. i like the look of both of them and recon it would be fun to own and handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back