my snakes may be gone by the morning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warp81

Reaction score
wat an exciting nite it has been, im sitting here at work getting abusive msgs from the ex who i currently kind of live wit. she jus worked out that i like another girl and i cant lie to save myself so i told her the truth. i haven been wit her 4 over a year, we have 1 kid together. she has told me im not allowed back in2 the house and that she will move out all of my stuff (which is pretty much all furniture in the house) to the garage which is all ready packed wit all my other furniture and that she has already organised for some 1 to come and take my snakes and lizards. AND SHE WONDERS WHY I WOULD NEVER GET BACK WITH HER! ha im glad iv finally gotten over my fear of dating another women! hopefully this knew 1 dont turn out like the ex! oh and this has been a regular occurrence over the last 4yrs but she has calmed down a bit

i should go to the ex's house and say that im the one u called to take away the snakes lol then give them to ya
but i hope it all go's well ae

yes i have them licensed, but she knows some pretty dodgy ppl, as we all do! i was living there for the kids as she has a daughter to some1 else. and also cause she dont have her license so i can help her out wit shopping, picking her daughter up from school etc etc. yes i know im a fool for punishment! iv jus got to big a heart! im moving house shortly, hopefully by the end of the month!

gosh she sounds crazy! she has no right to take away your snakes and lizards! good luck mate!

geez tough break man....she'll eventually come crawling back.......hopefully...lol

but on a serious matter that would be horrible....i'd be dreading the morning.

maybe you should try sneak in and keep the snakes in the garage until the morning.

-Jared

Haha, depends how much she knows about them... if shes not too clued up u may be able to scare her into saying they may escape and kill her...

na its best if i stay away! she knows how to push my buttons and i dont want to do anything stupid! iv had this happen plenty of times b4 but i neva had my reptiles then! yeah she is 1 crazy girl! i ended up turning a bit loopie there 4 awhile but iv finally got myself back on track, and im not going to let her get to me eva again!

Haha, depends how much she knows about them... if shes not too clued up u may be able to scare her into saying they may escape and kill her...
na she knows all about them cause she has had to listen to me 4 hours on end tellin her bout them

It's funny - people need a licence to keep herps but not to have a kid :roll:
I hope the kids come out of this all ok.
Bex

Oh yeah, sad about the herps too

It's funny - people need a licence to keep herps but not to have a kid :roll:
I hope the kids come out of this all ok.
Bex

Oh yeah, sad about the herps too

yes well thats my main concern apart from my herps! the year i lived away from her i had full custody of my boy but iv only recently givin it back to her cause im not getting any younger and i need a job to set me up 4 the future, so i have jus gotten back in2 bricklaying

I'm sorry but am I the only one who thinks she is not doing anything wrong.

And i hope she doesnt' come crawling back.

Sorry just my opinion.

why, whats your explanation, dont u like this fella

I'm sorry but am I the only one who thinks she is not doing anything wrong.

And i hope she doesnt' come crawling back.

Sorry just my opinion.

Im with you gillsy, guys cheats on his missus, hasn't got the guts to tell her up front then says he cant lie to her. He's been lieing all along. Gets no sympathy from me. You did the dirty, you take the fallout.
If you have been together for over four years and have a kid you dont own anything. She's a mug to give "your" furniture back.
She owns half of everything and perhaps more.

PS. It'll all work out for the best eventually.

Yerp Im with you too, If that was me your furniture wouldnt be going in the garage..

Why do you need to tell all of us, this is your personal life..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back