my snakes may be gone by the morning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: maybe that is sumthing best left in private....... remember the site rules ppl

hahhaa thats what started it hodges....everyone was loving too many poeple hahhaa

see look how far love gets ya!! i will neva be in love....im just gonna stick with my booty calls and thats that.

its always good to log on and find something to read

hopefully later on in life you can look back on this and realise you could have done something different and it wasnt as bad as it seems to be

o and Warp81
basically even though your not in a so called relationship with your ex if you have been living together for a period of over 6 months and you have to goto court about your stuff you will probably be in the same category as if you were married

but not sure of the rules where you are they may be diferent then in S.A

Last edited:
yep..in WA if ya share a common kitchen....ya counted as together still...found that out while hookin into the exs sister many years ago....hahaha

I think this thread needs Oxyuranus microlepid's text sucking machine.

IsK

yep..in WA if ya share a common kitchen....ya counted as together still...found that out while hookin into the exs sister many years ago....hahaha

well at least you had some fun ;)

i moved in with this girl
basically she was a friend of a friend of mine and was having some financial difficulties and my lease was about to run out so i did a favour and moved in with her (seperate rooms) just to help out a bit with bills and stuff after being there for about 7 months came home from work one morning and found all new locks on the door went to court over my stuff and all i got out of it was whatever i didnt unpack and basically the whole house was furnished with my stuff i even lost a few pets out of it all of this for trying to help someone

well at least you had some fun ;)

i moved in with this girl
basically she was a friend of a friend of mine and was having some financial difficulties and my lease was about to run out so i did a favour and moved in with her (seperate rooms) just to help out a bit with bills and stuff after being there for about 7 months came home from work one morning and found all new locks on the door went to court over my stuff and all i got out of it was whatever i didnt unpack and basically the whole house was furnished with my stuff i even lost a few pets out of it all of this for trying to help someone

Wow.
There really are some mean people out there! Did u end up getting anything recovered?

i think somethin like that would turn me into the hulk.....man that wouldve sucked

stuff all

half the reason ive been kind of struggling for a bit over 12 months now
when i first moved into the house im in now all i had was a single bed and a few bean bags i bought from a garage sale and my computer and a small black and white tv

but its now comfy

or ya can just cut out the middle man and by a woman ya hate a house!!!

hahaha its not the scrubbers that break ya heart!!!!

Educated women aren't like that. Of course, people date their own level (level meaning class, but I'll try to be politically correct). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back