my snakes may be gone by the morning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a Post!!!!!

In the top righthand corner of every post is a white triangle with a red border and a black vertical line. If you click on this icon you will send a message to the moderators indicating there is something they should be looking at.

Last night there were 190 posts when I removed this thread from the forums - many people had posted that the mods should delete the thread, but NOBODY had reported the thread or a post. I received a PM after 11:00 suggesting I look at the thread.

I have since deleted 64 posts and edited many more. And several warnings and infractions were issued.

The main Rules that were broken were:

Rule #12: No public feuding in the forums. The feuding arguments have been removed, along with all comments, quotes, supports and criticisms.

Rule #1: Be nice to members. Name Calling and General Nastiness will not be tolerated. Play nice, people.

Rule #3: No swearing or cursing. This includes making variations to words to bypass the installed filter. If the filter changes words in your post to *****, then edit your post and substitute another word. If you post #$%^& (or you actually type ***** yourself) then you're just asking for an infraction. No swearing, real or implied.

:p

Hix

So THAT's how you report a post... right.
Got the mods working hard it would seem...

Missed out on all the fun last night by the looks of things. Damn nightshift.

Sounds like a whole lot of people need a whole lot of vallium.
Onya Hix, delete all the interesting posts before I get to read them :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone got Jerry Springer's phone number.........

I think it's 1 800 IM A REDNECK ?

IsK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back